Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Except the consent form was provided in English and in Spanish. I also just heard those "migrants", formerly illegal aliens, are angry at the Marxocrats and want to go back to the Vineyard.

I feel SOOO much better about carbon pollution and I'll bet minorities feel much more "included" after this latest move by Looneyfornia -

Looneyfornia .. I don't think @looney2ns appreciates the association ..

This is crazy .. Kalifornia .. how on earth are those in areas which are poorly provided electricity going to survive when at winter storm knocks out the electrical power lines?

1663978870474.png
1663978912208.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeabut now youre a right wing MAGA extremist deplorable Floridian!
I cleansed myself by leaving Kali then going to SC then been in FL since 1986. Of course I worked many contracts with extented contact time in NY and Texas but FL was always homebase and have had this current house since 1992.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder who the real Fascists really are? The Marxocrats leave no doubt that they are -

Thank God for ipcamtalk

I think that everyone they illegally spied on should soon own FB. And everyone at the FBI that allowed it, without blowing a whistle, should spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Remember, MAGA people are violent and Marxocrats (Trotskycrats) are peaceful. At least a couple of people got arrested in this one.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remember, MAGA people are violent and Marxocrats (Trotskycrats) are peaceful. At least a couple of people got arrested in this one.

“The silence from the squad…of the vicious assault on a peaceful protestor who attended the squad rally is deafening,” the state GOP wrote.
I would have been surprised of anything more than just that. :mad:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looneyfornia .. I don't think @looney2ns appreciates the association ..

This is crazy .. Kalifornia .. how on earth are those in areas which are poorly provided electricity going to survive when at winter storm knocks out the electrical power lines?

View attachment 140797
View attachment 140798
Wow....before reading that all I had to worry about is skyrocketing inflation, FBI overreach and increasing traditions falling prey to the left's wokeness. But now I also have to worry about Nevada County, CA residents coming to eat us some winter....literally!

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score