Program that can notify of certain license plates

sdiamond808

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Used a cam for a dedicated LPR but I just freeze the video and look at the picture.

Running into issues with an ex wife. Any way I can get a program that will send me notifications if her plate gets captured?

Thank you

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OpenALPR/Rekor

Or if you have BI, go thru the ANPR module and have it alert you on the plate.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Rekor is $10/month and you could be up and running in minutes.

BI/CodeProject with the ANPR module could take some time to set up. Some go smooth, but we have thread upon thread of people having issues getting it set up.

sdiamond808

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Rekor is $10/month and you could be up and running in minutes.

BI/CodeProject with the ANPR module could take some time to set up. Some go smooth, but we have thread upon thread of people having issues getting it set up.
Overall once setup. Which is better?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In most people's experience Rekor is the better one as that is an entire company focused on constantly improving the product based on the monthly charges.

CodeProject ANPR is great and getting better all the time and for some people with ideal setup - straight on and a very large clean plate in a state with easy to read plates, but it is still basically one guy not getting paid for it.

If it is a time critical issue, I would say get Rekor going now and then give CodeProject a try and see if it works well for your situation.

sdiamond808

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In most people's experience Rekor is the better one as that is an entire company focused on constantly improving the product based on the monthly charges.

CodeProject ANPR is great and getting better all the time and for some people with ideal setup - straight on and a very large clean plate in a state with easy to read plates, but it is still basically one guy not getting paid for it.

If it is a time critical issue, I would say get Rekor going now and then give CodeProject a try and see if it works well for your situation.

Got it. Thanks

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Check out *** mod edit suspicious link removed. it is a new company I found that has an API for LPR and MMR. From what I read it can work with a basic API call to return all kinds of data.
Hmm So New that the SSL cert is missing for the site from landing page?

Last edited by a moderator:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Probably a bot or sales person for it being the first post!