Police chase in my neighborhood

Reaction score
I have not posted in a while, due to helping a family member who had a stroke. It's been pretty quiet around my house for a while and i am glad for that. But today there was some action. I am sure this idiot was caught, because they never get away. Stay safe all.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well they could still post your video to their website LOL - music and all;)

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not posted in a while, due to helping a family member who had a stroke. It's been pretty quiet around my house for a while and i am glad for that. But today there was some action. I am sure this idiot was caught, because they never get away. Stay safe all.
Nice video, thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about the stroke, I hope everyone is doing better.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
They caught the jerk.

Hardly surprising. Surprised they didn't pit him on your empty street and were so far back. He was trying to out run the police in a Fiat Doblo Van? The range has engines from 75-119bhp with most in the lower range. More chance of him escaping on foot when matched against a large engined tuned police vehicle.

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hardly surprising. Surprised they didn't pit him on your empty street and were so far back. He was trying to out run the police in a Fiat Doblo Van? The range has engines from 75-119bhp with most in the lower range. More chance of him escaping on foot when matched against a large engined tuned police vehicle.
No Fiat, it's a Nissan Cube. But still not enough power(120bhp), traction, handling or driver ability. There are still pursuits that end with escape, but they rely on getting away in the first couple of minutes. You can't out run the radio.