Please design me a hikvision Security system for $1000

Reaction score
DAMN! I didn't think that existed!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
jsan lives in some sort of heavenly utopia...that is awesome.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ADI is a well known distributor...they generally dont sell to end users...but i guess they do in their stores.

CYANiDE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yea, that looks like every ADI. I'm surprised they sold to you without an account. They are pretty pricey compared to other distributors for Hikvision stuff.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
why do they suck compared to turrets? pros and cons?
The turrets have better IR and dont suffer from IR reflection (domes need to be installed properly or it will refelct)..the domes are available with SD and audio 1+ alarm which is not available on the turret

jsan

n3wb
Reaction score
If you meet the right sales person, they can sell you stuff on ADI's account. They can sell this way to attract the person to ADI and open up an account in the future. Obviously if you do it 3-4 times they'll need to open an account.

SEO_9C1

n3wb
Reaction score
I guess I didn't meet the right sales person. I had cash in hand, too. Their loss...

Awesome store, BTW..., and I actually looked in to what it would take to get a contractor's license - too many hurdles...

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
They must be terrified that if they sell to ordinary people, their tech support will become immediately and forever overwhelmed by neophytes who expect free computer and networking setup with their camera purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They must be terrified that if they sell to ordinary people, their tech support will become immediately and forever overwhelmed by neophytes who expect free computer and networking setup with their camera purchases.
Lol, that is so true ...Reading camera and VMS reviews its amazing what folks expect..some reviewers pay 60 dollars for blue iris then expect Ken to provide telephone support, finding the cameras IP, setting a static ip, port forwarding, etc…its comical..