Playback stops loading at 89-90%

123abc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, I have 5 cameras outside the house. When I click to Playback on any device, it will try to load the recorded video but stops at 89-90%.

My NVR is connected via Address Reservation, so it’s always the same IP address. Live View is great, never an issue there, but when I try to playback from a certain time or day, once the load percentage reaches 89-90%, the message says: Device streaming timed out. Check the device network connection.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

123abc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The cameras are Hikvision (sorry don’t know the model) and the NVR is a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P.

I can access playback on the NVR via HDMI, although I can’t playback today’s recording as it seems to have a 24 hour buffer.

I can’t access playback on my Mac’s, iPad and iPhone. Do I need to change a setting?

Thank you.

123abc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Do you know why the device streaming times out at 89%, and why I can’t get up to the minute recording? Thanks

123abc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ludshed, you’re correct. For some reason the date was off by one. Don’t know how that happened. Time was right though. It also fixed the streaming issues at 89%. Thank you