Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Outrageous! FDA Backtracks During Trial and Now Claims ‘Not Taking Ivermectin for COVID-19’ was Merely a Recommendation

In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.

There have been over 93 scientific studies on Ivermectin that showed significant benefits in treating COVID-19 in its early stages. The science is undeniable.
Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19.

ivermectin-studies.jpg

Fast forward to today…

During a recent hearing, government lawyers argued that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was only giving advice and it was not mandatory when it told people to “stop” taking Ivermectin for COVID-19.
The Nov. 1 hearing in federal court in Texas was for a complaint made by three doctors who claim the FDA’s statements on ivermectin, an anti-parasitic that has shown positive benefits in some trials against COVID-19, violated their constitutional right to practice medicine, Epoch Times reported.

“The cited statements were not directives,” said Isaac Belfer, one of the lawyers. “They were not mandatory. They were recommendations. They said what parties should do. They said, for example, why you should not take ivermectin to treat COVID-19. They did not say you may not do it, you must not do it. They did not say it’s prohibited or it’s unlawful. They also did not say that doctors may not prescribe ivermectin.”

“They use informal language, that is true… It’s conversational but not mandatory,” he continued.

The FDA has approved Ivermectin for use in other vector-borne diseases, but not for COVID-19. The Food and Drug Administration warned the public via its Twitter account that Ivermectin is only safe for use in horses but not for human intake against Covid-19.

“You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it,” the caption reads.

A second post stated: “Hold your horses, y’all. Ivermectin may be trending, but it still isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19.”
You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it. Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19
— U.S. FDA (@US_FDA) August 21, 2021
The lawsuit claims that FDA actions violated the law by interfering with the doctors’ ability to practice medicine and used the wonder drug “Ivermectin” against Covid-19. It asked the court to declare the FDA’s actions unlawful and prevent the agency from issuing directives or opinions on the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

The three plaintiffs in the case are Dr. Paul Marik of Virginia, Dr. Mary Bowden of Texas, and Dr. Robert Apter of Arizona.

“Can you understand the toll that that takes that I have young patients – young patients in the 30s and 40s, who I had to watch die – while the hospital prevented me from giving them the treatment I thought was in their best interest,” says Dr. Marik in 2021.

Houston Methodist health officials began investigating and suspended Dr. Mary Bowden last year for spreading “dangerous misinformation” about Covid-19 and promoting the efficacy of ivermectin, all because of FDA’s opinion.

The Nobel prize-winning, anti-parasitic drug, which has been deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases, is far safer than the potentially lethal, experimental Covid vaccines, the Texas doctor argued.

Dr. Meryl Nass, a Maine doctor with more than 40 years of experience cannot practice after her medical license was suspended for ‘spreading Covid misinformation’ and treating Covid patients with Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Meryl Nass was also ordered to undergo a neuropsychological evaluation because of her action, all because of FDA’s opinion on Ivermectin and HCQ.

Ivermectin was first identified in the 1970s during a veterinary drug screening project at Merck Pharmaceuticals and has been used since then without any adverse events.
For almost three years, The Gateway Pundit has been reporting about the efficacy of Ivermectin and HCQ in treating COVID-19.

There have now been 187 ivermectin COVID-19 studies, 138 peer-reviewed, and 93 comparing treatment and control groups that show a 62% improvement for early treatment in COVID patients. Ivermectin was adopted for early treatment in all or part of 22 countries (39 including non-government medical organizations).

A citywide prevention program using ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19 was implemented in Itajaí, a southern city in Brazil in the state of Santa Catarina between July 2020 and December 2020. According to this comprehensive study, the regular use of ivermectin as a prophylactic agent was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death rates. The ivermectin non-users were two times more likely to die of COVID-19 than ivermectin users in the overall population analysis.

Earlier this year, Project Veritas released never before seen military documents regarding the origins of Covid-19, gain-of-function research, vaccines, potential treatments, and the government’s effort to conceal everything.

The documents contained evidence that Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine were effective in treating the coronavirus. This information was hidden from the American public.
Documents stored on a TOP SECRET folder on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon were PROVEN “Curative” of COVID-19 in April, 2020 – the cures were buried as “Top Secret.”
The revelation of these documents, sneakily stored in a TOP SECRET folder on government computers prove that the federal government of the United States KNEW in April, 2020, the entire “COVID-19 Pandemic” was completely curable through the use of these common medications.
Here are excerpts.
Project-Veritas-DARPA.jpg

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Nepute Was Absolutely Correct – New Study Confirms Vitamin D Provides Protection Against COVID Death

Dr. Nepute Was Absolutely Correct - New Study Confirms Vitamin D Provides Protection Against COVID Death

Dr. Eric Nepute is being sued by the Federal Government for promoting the use of Vitamin D against COVID-19. A new study has found that he is absolutely correct.

We reported on Dr. Nepute’s suit with the federal government a week ago. He is being sued for $40,000 per violation where Dr. Nepute told the world that they should take vitamin D and zinc to help them deal with COVID on any level. Yes, that’s right, he told people to take vitamins and the government is suing him for doing so. In total, the government is suing him for over 12 million instances where his advertisements were heard.

A recent study was produced where it concluded that Vitamin D does help against COVID. It actually saves lives

Dr. Alex Kennerly Vasquez reports on the miraculous healing power that Vitamin D has against COVID. A new study published in the open-access peer-reviewed journal Scientific Reports (2022 November*) shows us anew what we have already known:
1. WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED MILLIONS OF COVID INFECTIONS: Vitamin D supplementation provides protection against Covid infections; we could have avoided 4 million American COVID-19 cases if American politicians and medical organizations had implemented vitamin D supplementation; obviously more worldwide cases would have been prevented if this vitamin D supplementation had been implemented globally
2. Vitamin D supplementation provides protection against Covid deaths; 116,000 American deaths could have been avoided with low-cost low-risk multiple-benefit vitamin D supplementation, especially at 50,000 IU per day
3. Vitamin D supplementation is safe, easy, inexpensive, and essentially without risks and drug interactions
Popular rationalism also reported on the finding:

John Campbell reviews a study published in November 2022.
Gibbons JB, Norton EC, McCullough JS, Meltzer DO, Lavigne J, Fiedler VC, Gibbons RD. Association between vitamin D supplementation and COVID-19 infection and mortality. Sci Rep. 2022 Nov 12;12(1):19397. doi: 10.1038/s41598-022-24053-4. PMID: 36371591; PMCID: PMC9653496.

The study found (among other very promising results):

20% reduction in COVID-19 cases in people receiving D3.

0.23% mortality rate, 33% mortality rate reduction in people receiving D3.
While it’s not a RCT, John emphasizes that no one will do an RCT on D3 because there is no money in it, so no one will fund it.
See the video below:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@bigredfish Thank You for all your post, bringing Light in our present Darkness. It is very, very sad so many people had to die being mistreated in our hospitals. What is also as sad is so many, billions, being experimented on. Fear was the driving force, the fear of death.

As a Christian, we are not to fear death. The spirit of fear is not from God. For myself, I look forward to the day of my earthly death, for I know my Lord is calling me home to His Kingdom.

I do admit, in the beginning of all of this, I got caught up with all the hype, washing my hands until I was urinating antibacterial soap :), trying not to touch anything in public, if so, quickly using the alcohol wipes :(, watching all the COVID numbers being smeared all over the place, MSM, even here. But when the dust settled, our eyes were opened and The Truth keeps marching on...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A side note.

Some of you will recall my Mom had a major stroke 4 days after her 2nd jab back in March 2021 and I moved in with her to care for her. She was 83 going on 30 at the time, fully independent.

Mom passed away last Friday Nov 11th after being in the hospital for 10 days to get a feeding tube (PEG tube) as she had slowly quit eating, and to have her pacemaker replaced.

We got her home about noon and thought she’d be ok. Doc gave her a couple of years.

About 8:45 that night within the span of 15 minutes, her O2 dropped like a rock and she passed at home, quite peacefully in her comfy recliner with me holding her and telling her that it would be ok.

I don’t recall in my 63 years ever once seeing her put herself first. She took care of my brother who passed at age 15 from Muscular Dystrophy, then her mother for years, then my father for years. She was an incredible woman and my compass.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A side note.

Some of you will recall my Mom had a major stroke 4 days after her 2nd jab back in March 2021 and I moved in with her to care for her. She was 83 going on 30 at the time, fully independent.

Mom passed away last Friday Nov 11th after being in the hospital for 10 days to get a feeding tube (PEG tube) as she had slowly quit eating, and to have her pacemaker replaced.

We got her home about noon and thought she’d be ok. Doc gave her a couple of years.

About 8:45 that night within the span of 15 minutes, her O2 dropped like a rock and she passed at home, quite peacefully in her comfy recliner with me holding her and telling her that it would be ok.

I don’t recall in my 63 years ever once seeing her put herself first. She took care of my brother who passed at age 15 from Muscular Dystrophy, then her mother for years, then my father for years. She was an incredible woman and my compass.
I am so sorry for your loss.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is not easy losing a parent, no matter how old they are. You have my heart felt sympathies BRF. You will think of her every day for the rest of your life.
This is so true, it has been two years now since both of my parents passed. I find myself talking to them still in my thoughts. Many dreams too. Just Saturday when TCU won their game in the last 2 seconds I would of normally called my Dad. We use to watch the games together while on our phones. So many things I miss about them. Just calling Mom to share with her a good event that happened. I tried not to worry them about my problems but at times did share them after they were solved.

Our Moms and Dads Rock!!! So thankful I got 58 years with them...

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
A side note.

There have been so many times I have wondered how your mom was but was afraid to ask. So sorry that you have lost her, thanks for letting us know.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A side note.

My condolences to you and your family bigredfish.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Not that I care, but I just saw this article that said people aren't getting boosted. There is probably a reason fir that. In this disaster of a written article, they have no idea how many or what percentage have received it. 11.3%, 8%, 30% or if Brandon is telling the story, over 85%. It's all lies.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I care, but I just saw this article that said people aren't getting boosted. There is probably a reason fir that. In this disaster of a written article, they have no idea how many or what percentage have received it. 11.3%, 8%, 30% or if Brandon is telling the story, over 85%. It's all lies.
You can look for earnings statements from the vaccine vendors and get better info ..

In general I think most people are not going to get another booster in the USA ..

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can look for earnings statements from the vaccine vendors and get better info ..

In general I think most people are not going to get another booster in the USA ..
I agree with you. Less than a handful I know of got a booster, I would say 10% of the ones I know that got the shot...Most who got the shot, which all got Covid, saw no need to get a boaster after having got infected.

Last edited: