Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
See how that works?

Fauci Edited Paper By NIH-Funded Group Tied To Wuhan Lab

First, Fauci champions dangerous animal experiments to balloon his $6 billion budget. Next, he doles it out via grants to EcoHealth and other white coats in the U.S. and abroad. He and his colleagues then personally edit and approve the experiments they funded for publication in scientific journals—then claim success because of the publication record. Finally, he renews the payouts to fuel the government gravy train,” Daedalus said in a statement to The Epoch Times. “Fauci isn’t following the science, but EcoHealth sure is following the money.”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Outright murder. For money. They’re continuing to kill people with Remdisivir and ventilators…
They know exactly what they’re doing and they’re doing it for $ reimbursement from the Federal Government.

How many tens or hundreds of thousands have they killed?

Kaiser Permanente Sued For Wrongful Death After California Husband’s Remdesivir Treatment Fails

A five-day course of treatment with the controversial drug and other allegedly contraindicated, high-risk medications allegedly led to kidney failure for the 50-year-old Briones, who was subsequently placed on a ventilator. During this time, Kaiser Riverside reportedly refused to allow the man’s wife or family to see him. He died on Sept. 12.

My husband was murdered because of government [expletive],” Christina Briones told The Epoch Times. “I never thought this could happen.”

Kaiser Permanente and Gilead Sciences, the maker of Remdesivir, did not respond to requests for comment.

The grieving wife sued Kaiser in Riverside Superior Court alleging the wrongful death of her husband due to hospital protocol that included administering Remdesvir, which, according to the lawsuit, is a failed Ebola drug that was found to be terminally toxic to the kidneys. The drug was pulled from an Ebola study because more than 53 percent of Remdesivir recipients died, the lawsuit states.

The Kaiser Riverside physician did not disclose the availability of highly effective Safe Multi-Drug Early Treatment (SMDET) to Rodney when both Rodney and a reasonable patient in Rodney’s position would have wanted the disclosure,” wrote the Briones family attorney Matthew Tyson in the Sept. 7 complaint. “This was constructive fraud.”

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Love the ending!
I know. This guy is great.

"Just in case I get onco psoriasis, helminthiasis, scabies" and then he shows the open ivermectin LOL And his statement, "these are readily available, these ones come from India" LOL

Screenshot_20221015_181219.jpg

But the sad part is we are truly living in a world that is majorly controlled be fascist leftists.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The video in this link has one of the better descriptions I have viewed in terms of the vax and how it is supposed to work as well as what is actually happening. Spoken by a lawyer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can't stop the Xi Variant
It took China by storm, but has no way to exit into the free world :rofl:
He sure sounds like our Politicians, I think the West taught him how to say a lot of Nothing...

I was waiting for him to say, like bigredfish quoted. "Shut up and get in to your caged house, we will bring you government food and you will like it...Better have your mask on when you answer your door.", Love, Your Gov't