Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
To Gov. Newsom - You mean to say Dr.Been is spreading misinformation when he is in fact spreading truth based on actual science (not botched science catalyzed by the left narrative) and the risks associated with these mRNA vaccines?
They really seem to desperately want to be in control. No wonder so many doctors, nurses, and other medical providers left the job. People need to wake the THE F up. Although mRNA vaccines are revolutionary, they are using a man-made vaccine against a man-made virus (based on the facts circulating through the interwebs). They haven't even accounted for all of the diversity within the human genome, which as a result, resulted in unusual side effects associated with these vaccines and booster shots.

Gov. Newsom Signs Bill to Censor CA Doctors Accused of ‘Spreading COVID Misinformation’
Newsom Attempts to Void 1st Amendment | ZeroHedge

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed AB 2098 by Assemblyman Evan Low (D-Campbell), which will punish physicians and surgeons for “unprofessional conduct” for advocating for the potential benefits of early treatment with off-label drugs, or those who dare to ask questions about COVID vaccine safety.

Assembly Bill 2098 puts unconstitutional restrictions on free speech by medical professionals. Under AB 2098, doctors will be subject to disciplinary actions by the Medical Board of California and the Osteopathic Medical Board of California if they do not adhere to the “approved COVID treatment consensus.”

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To Gov. Newsom - You mean to say Dr.Been is spreading misinformation when he is in fact spreading truth based on actual science (not botched science catalyzed by the left narrative) and the risks associated with these mRNA vaccines?
They really seem to desperately want to be in control. No wonder so many doctors, nurses, and other medical providers left the job. People need to wake the THE F up. Although mRNA vaccines are revolutionary, they are using a man-made vaccine against a man-made virus (based on the facts circulating through the interwebs). They haven't even accounted for all of the diversity within the human genome, which as a result, resulted in unusual side effects associated with these vaccines and booster shots.

Gov Newsom .. trouble with this one ..

note: Gavin Newsom is connected with Pelosi ...

" Another Pelosi son married William Newsom’s daughter, Barbara. Until they divorced, that made Nancy Pelosi something like an aunt by marriage to Gavin Newson (Nancy Pelosi’s brother-in-law was Gavin Newsom’s uncle). "

1664727847938.png

ref:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gov Newsom .. trouble with this one ..

note: Gavin Newsom is connected with Pelosi ...

" Another Pelosi son married William Newsom’s daughter, Barbara. Until they divorced, that made Nancy Pelosi something like an aunt by marriage to Gavin Newson (Nancy Pelosi’s brother-in-law was Gavin Newsom’s uncle). "

View attachment 141406

ref:
Democratic Incest...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You can’t make this shit up..

Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Was Just Awarded Another NIH Grant To Study Bat Coronaviruses

….
And so imagine my surprise when browsing Twitter this weekend and stumbling upon Alex Berenson’s feed, wherein he pointed out that the NIH was giving new funding to Peter Daszak for continued bat coronavirus research.

I couldn’t believe it, so I had to check it out myself. Straight from the NIH website, there it was: a $653,392 tranche of funding for none other than “EcoHealth Alliance, Inc.” led by Peter Daszak and beginning on September 21, 2022.

The project is titled “Analyzing the potential for future bat coronavirus emergence in Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam”.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Sweet...Covid-24, here we come :rofl: :mad:

Bat Chop Suey anyone?

So while Fauci steps down...another controversy arises

You can’t make this shit up..

Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Was Just Awarded Another NIH Grant To Study Bat Coronaviruses

….
And so imagine my surprise when browsing Twitter this weekend and stumbling upon Alex Berenson’s feed, wherein he pointed out that the NIH was giving new funding to Peter Daszak for continued bat coronavirus research.

I couldn’t believe it, so I had to check it out myself. Straight from the NIH website, there it was: a $653,392 tranche of funding for none other than “EcoHealth Alliance, Inc.” led by Peter Daszak and beginning on September 21, 2022.

The project is titled “Analyzing the potential for future bat coronavirus emergence in Myanmar, Laos, and Vietnam”.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I fully believe less than 4% have gotten the covid booster jab. I don't believe a fuckin word of Biden saying over 80% of the US citizens have been jabbed. He lies, lies, lies.

Come on man! He graduated at the top of his class! LOL

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I fully believe less than 4% have gotten the covid booster jab. I don't believe a fuckin word of Biden saying over 80% of the US citizens have been jabbed. He lies, lies, lies.

In Truth, I have witness much less than 50% got the Clot Shot. My wife and I have been to a Social Security office 6 or more times these last few months for her Retirement and Medicare (Man do they mess things up). Anyway, while standing in line outside, they make you wear a mask inside, so there is much talk about wearing the mask still. In the conversations, one time, everyone in front of us and behind us all confessed they did not get the Shot nor never will. Many stated no more Flu shots for them either. That was about 10 people including us. Out of that crowd, there were a lot of young ladies getting their name changed due to a divorce or marriage.
Other times there we noticed about half or less, that is that spoke up and stated they did not get the shot. My wife is quick to shout out she did not get the shot and had Covid with no problems...

It is like this everywhere we go and are in a line somewhere, for whatever reason the conversation comes up usual a mask conversation ensues. But to add, I will say the ones who did get the shot is definitely majority elderly. We found a Vax Card on the ground in our Neighborhood and looked up the name on it to get the address, was an elder lady, she was glad we found it for her.

Of all the Vaxed people I know, less than 10% ever got a boaster. Thank God, they came to their senses that the Shot did Nothing for them. Of those, I would say 80% ended up getting Covid. Trying to do a quick count in my head and got about 25 people I am talking about. No actually more now thinking about it since many have shared their friends and relatives stories with us too, so I would say double, around 50 over these last few years.

I will listen to personal experiences way before I listen to MSM.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m blessed to have gotten Covid. We bonded
then moved on. I never hesitate to take off my mask in medical settings just to catch some fresh air. Immune system handled it like champ. There are far greater things to worry about like the current financial situation we all are in

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I got a jury duty notice for Harris County Texas. They are still requiring face masks! Even planes no longer require them, or hospitals.
Yeah, crazy huh. Montgomery county is where the SS office was that required them. Last time we were there, last month, the Security guard kept announcing that the mask had to be fully wore, over the nose too. They actually got stricter from when we first were there. Maybe they had a Nose Fight :) They also have Social distancing seating still too...

We still see people driving alone with their mask on, much less now but really? Also people walking down the street, Alone, wearing a mask... :screwy: Well at least we know who the crazy people are :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm probably way behind but I came across these sites that could be interesting. They list money doctors received from pharmaceutical and medical device companies. I first found Dollars for Docs but it shows data from 2018 and it directed me to Home | Open Payments Data - CMS which has newer data. Just throwing that out there in case someone hasn't seen it and might be interested in it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dr. John Campbell

Reviews some well known individuals and their vaccination status ..

as well as reviews Youtube's community guidelines which ban content which claims vaccines do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease ..

1664948585969.png

ref:

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. John Campbell

Reviews some well known individuals and their vaccination status ..

as well as reviews Youtube's community guidelines which ban contect which claims vaccines do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease ..

View attachment 141635

ref:
Interesting. I feel like I have to read between the lines of what he is saying or avoiding saying so he can stay on Youtube.