Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As I was getting gas today a car pulled in next to me, a guy in his 20’s, wearing a mask in it alone. As he got out of his car he put on a second mask along with a pair of gloves.

Obviously I walked to the front of my truck to look at the back of his car, it had to be one of the few vehicles on the road still sporting a biden 2020 sticker on it.
I looked and him and said “dude, you don’t need that sticker on your car, everyone knows where you stand.
He started talking about how awful trump is and how he is a traitor, the dude’s face turned beat red as he was talking.

My pump shut off after $135, I said man I miss the days when I could fill up under $50 under Trump.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The "experts" are hopping mad that Florida released that report and are crying because Florida didn't plan by there "rules". That term "expert" is getting really old. I am an "expert", too. Just ask me.......:cool: Nobody comes to me for a reference for a one-sided hit piece......Maybe I need to include the word "Expert" in my badge description. :headbang:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you know that the US FOOD SUPPLY IS TAINTED AS WELL? Doesn't matter if its organic. Although, I still recommend organic to get somewhat the cleanest produce in the US Food Market ;)

I remember bringing this up when all the Truth started coming out about these Clot Shots...add Covid birth Baby's to this too, they had no choice...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First the climate, then pollution, and now videos causing children to drop dead. Oh and don't forget how they now act like sudden adult death has always been a thing.

View attachment 142256
This holds No Water, Video Games have been around for several decades, No issues with this prior to the Plandemic...more False Propaganda...