Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Student Paramedic, 18, Died of Clot Two Weeks After Having Covid Vaccine

Kasey suffered the worst headache of her life and went to hospital, where she died four days later

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info An 18-year-old died two weeks after having her Covid vaccination when a blood clot caused a 'thunder clap' headache. Kasey Turner was admitted to hospital two weeks after having the AstraZeneca vaccine.

An inquest this week heard her severe and sudden headache was the result of a thrombosis in her sinus cavity. Kasey was admitted to Barnsley Hospital's A&E department on the morning of September 23, 2021 with the "worst headache" that she had ever experienced. Partly because of a low platelet count in her blood doctors ruled out a brain hemorrhage.

But the student paramedic, was actually suffering from a cerebral venous thrombosis - a blood clot in the sinus cavity - which had been brought on as a result of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine. Her inquest found doctors at Barnsley Hospital had "missed opportunities" to diagnose the fatal clot, reports YorkshireLive.

The rest of the story is here: Student paramedic, 18, died of clot two weeks after having Covid vaccine - Wales Online

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
By the way the above story would not be allowed for me to post on the NextDoor site.

Reaction score
OK... MY COVID STORY...

My daughter (13 year old) got COVID just over 2 weeks ago, testing positive in the morning of Sunday, March 13. My wife was not feeling well, and I told her to test that night -- and it was positive. She is a cancer patient with a compromised immune system, so there is elevated risk for her (also why we are all triple-jabbed). That same night- I was not feeling 100%-- just felt like a cold coming on. I tested--- it was NEGATIVE.

I work in a school setting, so I informed them and said I was staying home Monday, but would be in Tuesday if I tested negative again. I tested Negative on Monday evening and went to work Tuesday, with the clear warning to my bosses that I did not feel 100% good (had symptoms), but I tested negative. They said I could come to work.... I did. On Wednesday I was back again, but feeling worse. My coworkers were a little freaked out I was there-- I said the administrator cleared me to come in-- I went to the school nurse and tested again that morning-- NEGATIVE. As the morning progressed, I felt worse and went home anyway. That night and into the next day I felt like I had a bad cold-- pretty crappy. Fever for a while, the shakes under 4 blankets, then hot... stayed home Thursday, and tested again late Thursday afternoon--- NEGATIVE. Thurs night--- felt a LOT better, but still not 100%. Was cleared AGAIN to go in Friday--- I did. When I got there, I was asked to test yet again with the nurse---- This Time--POSITIVE!

CDC guidelines said "quarantine for 5 days from first symptoms"..... I was already on day 5...LOL.... so WTF do I do now?
4 Negative tests, then a positive on day 5. I had to go home, and they told me 48 hours with no symptoms, then I can come back. I couldn't find that ANYWHERE. They were covering their butts for allowing me to work when I obviously had COVID. What a clusterfuck.

Now I am dealing with goddam fatigue and headaches that wipe me out. Symptom, or after-effect?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK... MY COVID STORY...

My daughter (13 year old) got COVID just over 2 weeks ago, testing positive in the morning of Sunday, March 13. My wife was not feeling well, and I told her to test that night -- and it was positive. She is a cancer patient with a compromised immune system, so there is elevated risk for her (also why we are all triple-jabbed). That same night- I was not feeling 100%-- just felt like a cold coming on. I tested--- it was NEGATIVE.

I work in a school setting, so I informed them and said I was staying home Monday, but would be in Tuesday if I tested negative again. I tested Negative on Monday evening and went to work Tuesday, with the clear warning to my bosses that I did not feel 100% good (had symptoms), but I tested negative. They said I could come to work.... I did. On Wednesday I was back again, but feeling worse. My coworkers were a little freaked out I was there-- I said the administrator cleared me to come in-- I went to the school nurse and tested again that morning-- NEGATIVE. As the morning progressed, I felt worse and went home anyway. That night and into the next day I felt like I had a bad cold-- pretty crappy. Fever for a while, the shakes under 4 blankets, then hot... stayed home Thursday, and tested again late Thursday afternoon--- NEGATIVE. Thurs night--- felt a LOT better, but still not 100%. Was cleared AGAIN to go in Friday--- I did. When I got there, I was asked to test yet again with the nurse---- This Time--POSITIVE!

CDC guidelines said "quarantine for 5 days from first symptoms"..... I was already on day 5...LOL.... so WTF do I do now?
4 Negative tests, then a positive on day 5. I had to go home, and they told me 48 hours with no symptoms, then I can come back. I couldn't find that ANYWHERE. They were covering their butts for allowing me to work when I obviously had COVID. What a clusterfuck.

Now I am dealing with goddam fatigue and headaches that wipe me out. Symptom, or after-effect?
Did you do Home test or go somewhere and get tested?

When I got Covid, last Christmas 2021 and gave it to my wife, my brother and I were at work where someone came to work saying his daughter and wife had it but he tested negative. My brother sent him home to be safe. Well I ended up with it two days later, my brother also got sick, Exact same symptoms as myself (both of us had fever for 3 days, exact same days), yet he went and got tested 2 different times and tested negative, I went to a clinic on the 3rd day and tested positive. My wife and I and my brother had the same fatigue for at least a week, for me a little longer, my headaches were mainly with the fever.

I pray you and your family a speedy recovery...

Last edited: