Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
They had to put poison into the test kit, because not enough people were dying...

Reaction score
Did you do Home test or go somewhere and get tested?

When I got Covid, last Christmas 2021 and gave it to my wife, my brother and I were at work where someone came to work saying his daughter and wife had it but he tested negative. My brother sent him home to be safe. Well I ended up with it two days later, my brother also got sick, Exact same symptoms as myself (both of us had fever for 3 days, exact same days), yet he went and got tested 2 different times and tested negative, I went to a clinic on the 3rd day and tested positive. My wife and I and my brother had the same fatigue for at least a week, for me a little longer, my headaches were mainly with the fever.

I pray you and your family a speedy recovery...
I took 3 different home tests, plus one medical test at the school health office. All negative until day 5.

My 8th grader is just fine. My wife was given the monoclonal antibody treatment--- kicked ass on her symptoms and she recovered fast.

I am still dealing with some fatigue and headache, but back at work. Feeling pretty damn good today actually.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, just found this out today. What a great loss, I use to listen to Dan whenever I could while driving.

Dan guided and comforted all of us in our financial decisions/investments. He steered away from any companies that does not hold Faith-based values. He will be SOULY missed...

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Strange that this somehow missed the news media. Did anybody here catch it?

"In total, there has been 15 withdrawals/retirements during the Miami Open."

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score