Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So that leads me to all these reports we are reading of people who were hospitalized with something else but were tested and had Covid??? I had always thought that decision was made by the Doctor's et cetera, but I can now see where the change could be made in the billing department/administration of the hospital. Money of course. Always follow the money.
Money - ALWAYS money.

--It is why ivermectin is vilified, no money
--It is why the medical profession is NOT selling or pushing patients to health, no money
--It is why the American Diabetic Association is NOT encouraging diabetics and pre-diabetics to eat low carb, no money
--It is why statins are THE largest selling drug of all time, even though there is essentially NO EVIDENCE that they even reduce heart problems, money!!

The two largest causes of health problems in the world:

1. Tobacco, although with reduced usage, this is fading, but still, it has been known for 50+ years to be deadly.

2. Overweight - Even a small amount significantly increases health issues, but doctors have ZERO training in how to help patients solve it.

3. Carbs. Yep, simple carbs. Primary cause of #2, overweight, causes all sorts of inflammation in your body, causes heart issues. You don't have to eliminate them, but reduce them to below 100 grams per day. Ever heard your doctors suggest this?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
So as a follow up to my above post one can see where and why the Covid numbers are inflated. It does not take a genius to figure it out except for the liberals on my Next Door cite. By the way I am on another 5 day ban from Next Door because I dared to post an article about Covid from the Wall Street Journal in one of my arguments with these people. Only articles from the WHO and the CDC are allowed, unless you are a liberal, as they seem to get away with more BS.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So as a follow up to my above post one can see where and why the Covid numbers are inflated. It does not take a genius to figure it out except for the liberals on my Next Door cite. By the way I am on another 5 day ban from Next Door because I dared to post an article about Covid from the Wall Street Journal in one of my arguments with these people. Only articles from the WHO and the CDC are allowed, unless you are a liberal, as they seem to get away with more BS.
GD NextDoor, don’t get me started, I’ve been in ND jail longer than I’ve been out (it seems like it). They have to be amongst the top five platforms which restrict free speech.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As with most things surrounding the Covidian cult, “follow the money” leads to the truth.…..

Scientists Instrumental To COVID-19 'Natural Origins' Narrative Received Over $50 Million In NIAID Funding In 2020-2021