Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
A significant number who were not vaccinated in my extended family have died. ( before the vaccines were available )
Yes, this is a small sample size .. however it does reflect the larger data from various countries.
How many died?

And did they go to the Hospital and were they treated with Remdesivir? What was the exact treatment for those that you know that died?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How many died?

And did they go to the Hospital and were they treated with Remdesivir? What was the exact treatment for those that you know that died?
Hi @Oceanslider

A fair number died, some not as old as you may imagine. I prefer not to post too much personal info online, as nowadays can problematic with all this cancel culture stuff happening.

I have not inquired about the respective treatments, as I really did not want to ask grieving relatives about that and suggest they could have survived.

Remdesivir turns out only to shorten the stay and not to decrease death ...

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I know this is a COVID Thread and was created to separate the Political part of COVID, but it is impossible since governments is what is pushing this insanity...

This was just sent to me:

Israeli cyber security found Pfizer government contracts. Found this on Dr. Robert Malone's twitter, the inventor of mRNA technology

Leaked agreement: Buyers of Pfizer’s vaccine commit themselves to breaking the law
Is that new to you ??
In europe contracts are mostly public and the european union will take all risks and responsibilities ...

The stupid part is.. if there is a real damage for all or a high percentage the EU will not be able to pay for them..

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi @Oceanslider

A fair number died, some not as old as you may imagine. I prefer not to post too much personal info online, as nowadays can problematic with all this cancel culture stuff happening.

I have not inquired about the respective treatments, as I really did not want to ask grieving relatives about that and suggest they could have survived.

Remdesivir turns out only to shorten the stay and not to decrease death ...
does the US gov even have infos about those who died ?

in most european states they dont even have all demographics or pre illness.
also they dont have those infos on people who need treatment in hospital

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How many died?

The Only one that died in our family went to the hospital last year before the vaccine (SHOT), he was in his 50s. Two other family members in their 70s last year prior to vaccine survived Covid, they were just quarantined, no hospital, and another who worked for a hospital who ended up on oxygen, not ventilator, after first going home and called saying she was having problems breathing and they had her come in, she is our drama queen in the family so not sure if it was fear or actually needed, no fever, she is in her 30s, survived. Everyone else I know, with no vaccine, this year in the last 3 months, about 6 people which includes a teenager, all tested positive and had to quarantine for work/school, survived, they are all in their 40s. The teenager got Covid twice I was told, just went back to school.

We only have 4 in our family that is Unvaxxed though and children. I see where FDA just announced again not to Vax your children yet. One of the 4 wants to become pregnant soon, no not my wife :) We just refuse to live in Fear and definitely refuse all of the MSM lies.

This brings me to Thank everyone who has done their research and brought it to this Forum. Since the truth is rarely available on MSM and popular Social Media sites, you guys have brought many things to counter the One-Way Narrative being pushed on us all...

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I took the vaccine to protect the elderly, this vaccine has not done any harm to me, feeling the same as I did prior to getting the vaccine. I know some that refused the vaccine but still living well. No one can force the vaccine on you even though there is a so-called public health emergency. I feel like there is a level of normalcy that has returned but no one should let their guard down just yet. Viruses are actually part of the planet’a biome. If you are already unhealthy the virus defaults to not liking you at all. Always food for thought.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.