Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Vaccines Have NEGATIVE Effectiveness in the Over-40s, as Low as MINUS 38%, Shows New PHE Report

"Strikingly, during this four-week period the vaccine effectiveness is negative in all the over-40s age bands except the over-80s – the vaccines seemed to make things worse, with the vaccinated having disproportionately more infections than the unvaccinated. For 60-69 year-olds it hits as low as minus-38%. This makes a nonsense of vaccine passports or any measure based on the notion that vaccines prevent infection."

Much more at the link: Vaccines Have NEGATIVE Effectiveness in the Over-40s, as Low as MINUS 38%, Shows New PHE Report – The Daily Sceptic

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^
From that same report;

Looking at the proportion of reported cases and hospitalisations which are vaccinated and unvaccinated, overall 39% of reported cases are double vaccinated versus 35.4% unvaccinated. In the over-50s, 82.6% of reported cases are double vaccinated versus 7% unvaccinated. For hospitalisations, overall 48.9% are double vaccinated versus 43.8% unvaccinated. In the over-50s this is 69.2% double vaccinated versus 26.7% unvaccinated. These statistics give the lie to any claim that it is the unvaccinated who are primarily spreading the disease or being hospitalised with it.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, Great find. What a History lesson...Really made me think about this whole Pandemic in a completely different light, from a different angle...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Florida appeals court rules in favor of DeSantis, reverses order to allow mask mandate ban in schools

(CNN)Florida's 1st District Court on Friday reinstated a stay on mask mandates in schools, blocking face mask requirements in schools for now, court documents show.

Lawyers for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis filed the emergency appeal after a judge ruled on Wednesday that the state of Florida must stop their enforcement of a mask ban.
Score another win for our Governor!

Btw- for those of you who may get your news from less reputable sources like say CNN, there is no mask ban in Florida. The Governor said leave it up to the parents. You want your kid to wear or not wear a mask? Your call.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW:

I see FUD, Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, spread by numerous parties.

Of the research I have done into the data, I do not trust many sources after watching this Pandemic since the being.

My recommendations:

1) Do not fear getting the mRNA vaccines. The risk is less than getting Covid-19 from SARS-CoV-2 / Wuhan Flu / China Virus / CCP Virus / Kung-Flu w/o being vaccinated.
( for Adults, I have not looked at data for Children .. )

I have taken and recommended to all the elderly in my family to take mRNA vaccines. All who have taken it are doing well.

A significant number who were not vaccinated in my extended family have died. ( before the vaccines were available )

Yes, this is a small sample size .. however it does reflect the larger data from various countries.

2) Do follow the FLCCC guidelines to deal with Covid-19 if you get it.

3) Do lose weight, get healthier. Take Vitamin-D, ..

imho, it's fine if you don't want to get vaccinated .. eventually you will get exposed and hopefully if you've done a good job and have followed the FLCCC guidelines once you get it, you can avoid being hospitalized. ( you really do want to avoid the hospital .. )

Honestly, I do not want to see any of you hospitalized .. and certainly do not want to see anyone who will vote against Biden die. We need those votes.

After the Afghanistan FU I really want to see the current leadership removed. What they've done is completely unacceptable. We need your vote, stay healthy.

Do not fear the vaccine, fear what the pandemic is allowing those who wish to gain power at the expense of our liberty.