Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Coronavirus outbreak at PeaceHealth SW grows to 29 cases

This is a hospital in Vancouver, WA. "Out of the 29 coronavirus cases reported, 12 people were fully vaccinated. ". That's pretty damning. Where's that ~90% protection rate? What about "breakthrough cases" being rare? But here's where any resemblance of logic escapes me. The official statement says in part:

"This outbreak points to the effectiveness of the vaccine."

I'm so backwards that I would have thought these numbers indicate the vaccine is worthless, or darn near close to worthless.
Funny how the media is saying the unvaxed are the ones getting sick now..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The PCR test, especially as implemented with 35 or 40 cycles for the CCP Virus, is basically useless anyway. With that many cycles it would detect anything you're ever been exposed to and it doesn't truly differentiate, to my understanding, what it actually detects.

Exactly. And they've known this for over a year.

Drop the fake testing and Wala! Cases drop dramatically...

Given the traditional winter spike in 'flu' cases and the PCR-Test-driven "casedemic" we experienced into the election and through the start of the Biden administration, one could be forgiven for suggesting that the last thing an already weakened Democratic Party, desperate to cling to control in DC, would be a dramatic re-emergence of the "deadly" virus (driven by the numerous false positives of the PCR Test as described in detail above) ahead of the Midterms?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
Emanuel said that people should not be able to participate in activities within society unless they take the rushed out jabs.

CCP puppet Rahm Emmanuel can say what he's paid to say, but nobody need listen.