Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Reaction score
It amazes me how stupid this guy Chris is along with anyone else who does not have the common sense to know that those who are Unvaccinated have ZERO bearing on the health of those who are Vaccinated...This is True with Any Vaccine...
They feel the need for Government to be their overbearing mommy. The Dems believe it necessary to "save" the "ignorant" unvaccinated from themselves.

EDIT: I think they understand that if there is a "thinning of the herd" due to any kind of stupidity, Democrat voters would suffer terribly and the more intelligent conservatives would rule.
LOL....Darwin would be coming for them, and we'd be happy to hand out the rewards.

Last edited:

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
N95 underwear the next cash grab?!

Also my wife contacted her doctor about the autoimmune disorder and they said
" Not enough info or data to determine if long term effects are safe for immuno-compromised people."
"There are unknown risks as to how the body will react to the vaccine."

BUT... They said " We are told to recommend it" :highfive:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the same response I got.

I wouldn’t even consider it but for the fact I’m currently caring for my mother 24/7, and at 83 after a major stroke, (caused by the 2nd Pfizer jab) I’m trying to be careful for her sake.

But as we’re seeing fully vax’ed people infected, I dont think it makes much difference.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They feel the need for Government to be their overbearing mommy. The Dems believe it necessary to "save" the "ignorant" unvaccinated from themselves.

EDIT: I think they understand that if there is a "thinning of the herd" due to any kind of stupidity, Democrat voters would suffer terribly and the more intelligent conservatives would rule.
LOL....Darwin would be coming for them, and we'd be happy to hand out the rewards.
I did not think about or know this but the majority of the Unvaxed are Democrats.

But wait a minute. The states with low vaccination rates also tend to have larger minority populations. And blacks are the least likely racial or ethnic group to have been vaccinated, with Hispanics the second least likely, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Alabama and Mississippi, for example, are the states with the lowest vaccination rates in the country. They are also the states that have some of the highest share of blacks – 38% in Mississippi and 27% in Alabama. Louisiana (the fifth least vaccinated state), is 32% black, and in Georgia (sixth lowest vaccination rate) blacks make up 31% of the population.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am still unvaccinated and cant get it because europe has not enough vac.
I had contact to infected people several times and still no virus in me. Have to make a lab test for work every week ... no virus !! crazy
If it were me I would rely on my own immune system rather than the Jab(s). But that is me...of course your age and health is a factor, but you have been around Covid infected people and faired very well. Keep in mind you still have a 99% chance of survival, even with the latest variants, but again of course your age and health are factors. Your immune system will make antibodies for years, lifetime, where the Jab is not long lasting as we see the push for boasters.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told reporters during a teleconference on Tuesday that her biggest concern is that the CCP virus may be “just a few mutations” away from being able to evade vaccines.

Reaction score
⚡ Sidney Powell , [28.07.21 12:57]
[Forwarded from Publius]
This is extremely important information.
https:/rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html
https:/t.me/SidneyPowell/1434

The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous (10:07)
https:/rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html

Reaction score
Hey, if I get vax’ed Mon-Friday $500?, maybe hold out for $1000 like the article says, … let’s see, 2 times per week x $1000 per jab….. hmmmm

They'd have to offer a million tax-free in cash, plus all the hookers and blow I could handle.
And none-of-that CCP-fentanyl-laced shit, either.

AND THEN I STILL WOULD NOT TAKE THEIR F*CKING JAB.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am still unvaccinated and cant get it because europe has not enough vac.
I had contact to infected people several times and still no virus in me. Have to make a lab test for work every week ... no virus !! crazy
After looking up your island, I want to move there...Hopefully it is Christmas year round there :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score