Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^ and they may have infected the VP...Democrats are so responsible.
It's ok there are plenty of cures available that she would take, like Trump and many others did. That is what makes this so called Pandemic a Hoax...Oh and some of these cures are much less expensive than the Jam they are trying to stick in everyone's arm...

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
That article states that 90% of adults in the UK have at least one dose, but that means they are only partially protected. so that means that the 10% with NO dose are still getting over half the cases. It also notes that youth, who are less likely to be vaccinated (and while it doesn't say it explicitly, in my experience a whole lot less concerned, we're all immortal when we're kids) are counting for a much higher percentage than before.

so whats your point with those claims ? more useful would be per-capita numbers, which the rather sensationalist Daily Mail can't be bothered with.
So you are implying that the vaccine is highly effective then right? Great. So what's the problem? You got your jab(s) I'm assuming. You are protected. Everyone who was "vaccinated" is protected.

Only us dumb ass science deniers will be wiped out by the delta variant or the next variant.

Take your mask off and enjoy your invincibility.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So you are implying that the vaccine is highly effective then right? Great. So what's the problem? You got your jab(s) I'm assuming. You are protected. Everyone who was "vaccinated" is protected.

Only us dumb ass science deniers will be wiped out by the delta variant or the next variant.

Take your mask off and enjoy your invincibility.
So true, the Libs would love to see us all die anyway...so why would they care if we get the Jab or not...Oh yeah, their misinformation that somehow their Jab does not work unless we get it. LOL

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yep they want to play both sides of the fence in true Democrat fashion.

"The vaccine is super effective and everyone must get it."

Then minutes later:

"Why aren't you getting the vaccine? You are putting my life in danger (even though I received the super effective vaccination)."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That article states that 90% of adults in the UK have at least one dose, but that means they are only partially protected. so that means that the 10% with NO dose are still getting over half the cases. It also notes that youth, who are less likely to be vaccinated (and while it doesn't say it explicitly, in my experience a whole lot less concerned, we're all immortal when we're kids) are counting for a much higher percentage than before.

so whats your point with those claims ? more useful would be per-capita numbers, which the rather sensationalist Daily Mail can't be bothered with.

Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser.

Speaking at a Downing Street news briefing, Sir Patrick Vallance said: "In terms of the number of people in hospital who've been double-vaccinated, we know it's around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is getting out of hand, quickly. :(

I am not surprised to see the uptick. Nor am I surprised by the market's reaction. Again, we as individuals are in control. Everyone is feeling fatigued by this virus. However, "others" seem to be enjoying this moment pretty well

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine, according to the government's chief scientific adviser.
According to my trusted reliable follow-the-science sources this is surely dangerous fake news.

"The Director of the National Institutes of Health says data shows more than 99 percent of people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated."
99% of COVID-19 hospital patients are unvaccinated

All COVID patients in LA County-run hospitals are unvaccinated, official says

Experts Call It A 'Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated'

Spiking Bay Area COVID hospitalizations 'almost exclusively' among unvaccinated, experts say

The only thing I can think of to explain the discrepancy is that chief scientific adviser must not be an expert.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
According to my trusted reliable follow-the-science sources this is surely dangerous fake news.

"The Director of the National Institutes of Health says data shows more than 99 percent of people in the hospital with COVID are unvaccinated."
99% of COVID-19 hospital patients are unvaccinated

All COVID patients in LA County-run hospitals are unvaccinated, official says

Experts Call It A 'Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated'

Spiking Bay Area COVID hospitalizations 'almost exclusively' among unvaccinated, experts say

The only thing I can think of to explain the discrepancy is that chief scientific adviser must not be an expert.

Fake news? No, it is the exact quote by the adviser to the British PM.

However,, he did just a while ago issue a 'correction" below:
----------------

Earlier, Sir Patrick Vallance told a news briefing that figure was for double-jabbed people. But he later corrected himself on Twitter, saying the original statistic was false.

He posted: "Correcting a statistic I gave at the press conference today, 19 July.
"About 60% of hospitalisations from COVID are not from double-vaccinated people, rather 60% of hospitalisations from COVID are currently from unvaccinated people."

Which would imply 40% were vaccinated...