Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Dramus

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sometimes you read some of the stuff with which these jokers come up and you just have to laugh. For example: Vaccine Skepticism Was Viewed as a Knowledge Problem. It’s Actually About Gut Beliefs

Excerpt:
Dr. Omer and a team of scientists found that skeptics were much more likely than nonskeptics to have a highly developed sensitivity for liberty — the rights of individuals — and to have less deference to those in positions of power.
Put another way: They're not sheep.

Ya don't say. And they had to do a study to figure that out

Of course, being the dominant "news" media and about control freak narratives, the skeptics aren't so as a result of what they feel to be well-founded skepticism. Nope: It's "gut beliefs."

Meanwhile one might reasonably be excused for wondering why government mandates an experimental vaccine must be covered by insurance, but a lab test for Covid-19 antibodies is not

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I missed this piece of idiocracy, It was from the 22nd...

Since you brought up "Idiocracy", I had two opinions about the Movie
1: It hasn't taken 500 years.
2: It was at least partly a Documentary...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY, WHY SO LATE?! It's already here :(

1619812624818.png 1619813111953.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe I’m just old-fashioned (the young’ us can look that up in your Funk & Wagnalls) but the polio and measles vaccines prevented the spread of life-threatening diseases that spread quickly. Looking at this so-called ‘shot’ by comparison reveals several major facts:
1. The corona virus is neither deadly nor life-threatening unless you’re seriously old (like several years more than me) or have respiratory conditions.
2. This injection does not prevent you from contracting the so-called virus.
3. Survival rates for the virus are above 99%.
4. People are dying from the vaccine, more concerning than the virus.

I do believe I’ll take my chances with the so-called big bad virus, thank you very much.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes you read some of the stuff with which these jokers come up and you just have to laugh. For example: Vaccine Skepticism Was Viewed as a Knowledge Problem. It’s Actually About Gut Beliefs

Excerpt:

Put another way: They're not sheep.

Ya don't say. And they had to do a study to figure that out

Of course, being the dominant "news" media and about control freak narratives, the skeptics aren't so as a result of what they feel to be well-founded skepticism. Nope: It's "gut beliefs."

Meanwhile one might reasonably be excused for wondering why government mandates an experimental vaccine must be covered by insurance, but a lab test for Covid-19 antibodies is not
It might just be a third, skeptics as they said, of the US population simply don't live in "Fear" of a virus with less than 1% death rate...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I’m just old-fashioned (the young’ us can look that up in your Funk & Wagnalls) but the polio and measles vaccines prevented the spread of life-threatening diseases that spread quickly. Looking at this so-called ‘shot’ by comparison reveals several major facts:
1. The corona virus is neither deadly nor life-threatening unless you’re seriously old (like several years more than me) or have respiratory conditions.
2. This injection does not prevent you from contracting the so-called virus.
3. Survival rates for the virus are above 99%.
4. People are dying from the vaccine, more concerning than the virus.

I do believe I’ll take my chances with the so-called big bad virus, thank you very much.
I Fully Agree VorlonFrog. These are Facts, not Opinions...

So why are We not allowed to make our own decision on this? Why are We going to be targeted for pointing out these Facts? Why are We going to be blacklisted?
Trust me, it is looking more and more like the answer to these questions may also turn into facts too. Forced Facts.
You know the MAIN reason my wife and I are holding out on this experimental vaccine? Not because it is Experimental, like all Practicing Medicine is. We are holding out to see if it will be Forced on those of us who believe the Facts that VolonFrog listed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Back to back excellent posts @VorlonFrog
You know those who hate facts and common sense will now consider you a racist domestic terrorist however :p :rofl::lmao::clap:
Twitter has already permanently banned me for speaking my mind, seeing as how they did not like what I (and thousands more) were all saying. Yup, I’m a huge threat, little old me.