Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They can all go straight to Hell

The Great Pandemic Walkback

The pattern is now clearly established. Major figures in and around the pandemic response are slowly walking back all the major claims surrounding the global compulsory regime that ruled life for two and a half years. And each statement is pointing to the same reality. The critics were correct all along. Yes, the very people whose social media accounts were throttled and banned for spreading supposed disinformation.

Consider the statement by Dr. Robert Redfield, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). His tenure there overlapped with the beginning of the lockdowns but he always seemed out of his element, outrun and overwhelmed by the bureaucratic miasma that washed through the agency at the time.

He has always tried to be a team player but you can sense his bitterness today. He knows the power of his words and is choosing them carefully now. In the past, he has said decisively that the idea that the pathogen was a gain-of-function lab leak was indeed possible. He was never a great enthusiast for the vaccine, even making a video in 2020 in which he said that a homemade mask might be more effective.

In other words, he was never on board with the whole plan. He was even excluded from meeting with Fauci/Birx and company.
Now he has come out and said what many people said from the beginning. He says that healthy people under the age of 60 never really needed the shots, and, further, that the injuries from the shots are high and must be recognized and acknowledged. True, this is information that everyone who has kept up already knows. What’s significant is the source.

“Those of us that tried to suggest there may be significant side effects from vaccines ... we kind of got canceled because no one wanted to talk about the potential that there was a problem from the vaccines, because they were afraid that that would cause people not to want to get vaccinated,” Dr. Redfield said.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how many would want to go back?

What a SNAFU

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
All these years and it looks like I got Covid. I might have Covid and a flu. Actually I don’t think I’ve had a cold or flu in at least 6 years. Feel like my head’s going to explode and can’t keep anything down, including water or electrolyte. My temperature is 99.5. Doctor prescribed Paxlovid.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All these years and it looks like I got Covid. I might have Covid and a flu. Actually I don’t think I’ve had a cold or flu in at least 6 years. Feel like my head’s going to explode and can’t keep anything down, including water or electrolyte. My temperature is 99.5. Doctor prescribed Paxlovid.
Paxlovid is a blocker like Ivermectin...mine was a 3 day ride then fatigue for a week...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not qualified to give medical advice.

Search for paxlovid on the forum. The 3-4 people I know who took it developed rebound cases shortly after recovering, from a week to a few months. Debatable on whether it helped them or not

This is the most recent "official" study I found with a quick search
(Nirmatrelvir in combination with ritonavir IS paxlovid)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m not up to date on all this. Did you take Paxlovid? I don’t have ivermectin.
I took Ivermectin...Pfizer did not have Paxlovid out back then.

I took the Vitamins bigredfish mentioned, actually still taking them, D3, Zinc. The key is to keep your immune system up during the Covid attack...I would monitor your Blood Oxygen levels:

1716777919103.png

These are cheap enough at your local pharmacy...mainly keeping it in the 90s is the key. It will be lower than your norm with your Coronavirus...My wife runs 98 average, I am in the mid 90s...I think Docs want you 95 or higher, or at least mine does..

The whole respirator thing was all about Blood Oxygen levels...common with respiratory infections...

I have known several family/friends who took Paxloxid, their Docs prescribe it. Some experienced side effects, I remember one telling us she had muscle craps, issues after taking it.

If it were me, I would get with your friend about the Ivermectin. I have yet have anyone tell me of ANY side effects with Ivermectin...Actually we had a neighbor who took it daily like a vitamin, I assume preventive...he was a big guy with health issues.

Lastly, this is my Opinion for what it is worth, I believe getting through Covid-19 is all bout how strong your immune system is. Like fighting any cold or infection you want to be taking any supplements that will help. Vitamin C is a big help for many things...you just don't want to be deficient on anything your body needs.

My wife is much healthier than I. We both got Covid together and she had Zero symptoms, where as this over weight old guy had 102 fever for 3 days...and I will say, the Ivermectin Definitely helped me with breathing. I have actually had worse colds than the Covid bout I went through. Was it the Ivermectin? My vote is yes...

Hang in there, it will pass soon. Whatever you do, if you end up in the hospital, DO NOT take Remdesiver.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend with Ivermectin. I’m 24hrs into this. Too late to start Ivermectin?
This is a good video to watch. Basically Pfizer made an Ivermectin 2.0 We call it here Pfizermectin...they copied the structure of how Ivermectin is a blocker...and not to get into why Pfizer or any of Big Pharma did not offer the very cheap cost Ivermectin but had to make their own, which I have been told is $60 a pill where as ivermectin cost 6 cents...

Last edited:

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Take the paxlovid and take the full course. Consider temporarily stopping other medications you're taking as paxlovid can interact strongly with some medications. You may experience a bit of a rebound at around 5 days, but if that happens it's due to the virus not the medication.

You don't need and shouldn't take ivermectin unless you have worms. Every credible study has shown it has no effect on Covid.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Take the paxlovid and take the full course. Consider temporarily stopping other medications you're taking as paxlovid can interact strongly with some medications. You may experience a bit of a rebound at around 5 days, but if that happens it's due to the virus not the medication.

You don't need and shouldn't take ivermectin unless you have worms. Every credible study has shown it has no effect on Covid.
Can you share those studies?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This part is simply not true. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs ever prescribed. Many studies since 2022 have shown it to be effective. It won a Nobel prize in 2015 and was approved for human use in 1987. It is being studied by the same institutions that condemned it just a few years ago as an anti cancer drug.

That said, it’s up to each individual to decide if it’s right for them.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

One of many dozens of studies by legit institutions and scientists. It would take me hours to copy/paste and list them all here. Here's one

Background
Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent, initially approved for humans in 1987 to treat onchocerciasis and awarded the Nobel Prize of Medicine to the discoverers in 2015. Its primary use is treating infections caused by roundworm parasites. However, over the years, the spectrum was extended to include a variety of parasitic skin infections, such as scabies

In the last decade, several in vitrostudies have shown its antiviral activity against a broad range of viruses, mainly RNA viruses, including HIV, influenza, and several flaviviruses such as Dengue virus, Zika, and West Nile Virus (Ivermectin was tested in vitroagainst SARS-CoV-2 and showed ∼5000-fold reduction (99.8%) in viral RNA after 48 hours. However, it was criticized that the dosing used in the study cannot be achieved with the currently approved dose, and its anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity in humans has never been proven

Ivermectin has anti-inflammatory properties Because the excessive inflammatory response to SARS-CoV-2 is thought to be a major cause of disease severity and death in patients with COVID-19, ivermectin may have a different value in addition to its antiviral properties

With its good safety profile, ivermectin is a potential treatment against COVID-19 in its different stages. Some clinical studies and meta-analyses have shown beneficial results regarding clinical outcomes and the length of viral shedding; however, most of them lack a high standard of rigorous methodology

Here we conducted a double-blinded randomized control trial (RCT) to assess whether ivermectin shows anti-SARS-Cov-2 activity as reflected by shortening the viral shedding in nonhospitalized patients in the early stage of COVID-19 infection. In addition, we were able to test and show the impact of ivermectin on culture viability.

----------------------------------------
This list is from the early days of 2022. Many more since, I'll try and find that update..

Studies on Ivermectin Against COVID-19DateJournalParticipantsOutcome
Effects of Ivermectin-azithromycin-cholecalciferol combined therapy on COVID-19 infected patients: A proof of concept study2020Biomedical Research35Positive
Effectiveness of Ivermectin as add-on Therapy in COVID-19 ManagementJuly 8, 2020Preprint87Positive
Safety and Efficacy of the Combined Use of Ivermectin, Dexamethasone, Enoxaparin and Aspirin Against COVID-19Sept. 15, 2020Preprint167Positive
Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Topical Ivermectin + Iota-Carrageenan in the Prophylaxis against COVID-19 in Health PersonnelNov. 17, 2020Journal of Biomedical Research and Clinical Investigation229Positive
Use of Ivermectin as a Potential Chemoprophylaxis for COVID-19 in Egypt: A Randomised Clinical TrialFeb. 1, 2021Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research203 contacts to 52 index casesPositive
Efficacy of Ivermectin in COVID-19 Patients with Mild to Moderate DiseaseFeb. 5, 2021Preprint86Positive
A Comparative Study on Ivermectin-Doxycycline and Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin Therapy on COVID-19 PatientsFeb. 25, 2021Eurasian Journal of Medicine and Oncology116Positive
Ivermectin in combination with doxycycline for treating COVID-19 symptoms: a randomized trialMay 2021International Journal of International Medical Research363Positive
Effect of a combination of nitazoxanide, ribavirin, and ivermectin plus zinc supplement (MANS.NRIZ study) on the clearance of mild COVID‐19May 2021Journal of Medical Virology113Positive
Controlled Randomized Clinical Trial on Using Ivermectin with Doxycycline for Treating COVID-19 Patients in Baghdad, IraqMay 6, 2021Iraqi Journal of Medical Sciences140Positive
Clinical, Biochemical and Molecular Evaluations of Ivermectin Mucoadhesive Nanosuspension Nasal Spray in Reducing Upper Respiratory Symptoms of Mild COVID-19June 15, 2021International Journal of Nanomedicine114Positive
Ivermectin as a SARS-CoV-2 Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Method in Healthcare Workers: A Propensity Score-Matched Retrospective Cohort StudyAug. 13, 2021Cureus271Positive
Intensive Treatment With Ivermectin and Iota-Carrageenan as Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for COVID-19 in Health Care Workers From Tucuman, ArgentinaSept-Oct, 2021American Journal of Therapeutics234Positive
Effectiveness of ivermectin-based multidrug therapy in severely hypoxic, ambulatory COVID-19 patientsFeb. 9, 2022Future Microbiology24Positive
Randomized trials - Ivermectin repurposing for COVID-19 treatment of outpatients with mild disease in primary health care centersJune 21, 2022Research, Society and Development254Positive
The effect of ivermectin on the viral load and culture viability in early treatment of nonhospitalized patients with mild COVID-19 – a double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trialJuly 7, 2022International Journal of Infectious Diseases89Positive
The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trialFeb. 1, 2021The Lancet24Mixed
Positive impact of oral hydroxychloroquine and povidone-iodine throat spray for COVID-19 prophylaxis: An open-label randomized trialApril 2021International Journal of Infectious Diseases3037Mixed
Clinical study evaluating the efficacy of ivermectin in COVID-19 treatment: A randomized controlled studyJune 2, 2021Journal of Medical Virology164Mixed
Antiviral effect of high-dose ivermectin in adults with COVID-19: A proof-of-concept randomized trialJuly 1, 2021The Lancet45Mixed
Ivermectin compared with placebo in the clinical evolution of Mexican patients with asymptomatic and mild COVID-19: a randomized clinical trialMay 23, 2022Preprint66Mixed
Efficacy and safety of ivermectin in the treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19 infection: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialAug. 26, 2022Trials72Mixed
Efficacy and Safety of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in Patients with Severe COVID-19: A Randomized Controlled TrialFeb. 23, 2021Infectious Disease Reports106Not Supportive
Effect of Ivermectin on Time to Resolution of Symptoms Among Adults With Mild COVID-19March 4, 2021Journal of American Medical Association476Not Supportive
Evaluation of the effectiveness and safety of adding ivermectin to treatment in severe COVID-19 patientsMay 4, 2021BMC Infectious Diseases66Not Supportive
Ivermectin to prevent hospitalizations in patients with COVID-19 (IVERCOR-COVID19) a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialJuly 2, 2021BMC Infectious Diseases501Not Supportive
Efficacy of Ivermectin Treatment on Disease Progression Among Adults With Mild to Moderate COVID-19 and ComorbiditiesFeb. 18, 2022Journal of American Medical Association490Not Supportive
Effect of combined use of ivermectin and colchicine in COVID-19 patientsJune 22, 2022Egyptian Journal of Anesthesia135Not Supportive
Pharmacometric assessment of the in vivo antiviral activity of ivermectin in early symptomatic COVID-19July 19, 2022Preprint96Not Supportive
Randomized Trial of Metformin, Ivermectin, and Fluvoxamine for Covid-19Aug. 18, 2022New England Journal of Medicine1323Not Supportive
Ivermectin role in COVID-19 treatment (IRICT): single-center, adaptive, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical trialOct 20, 2022Expert Review of Anti-infective TherapyunclearNot Supportive
Effect of Ivermectin vs Placebo on Time to Sustained Recovery in Outpatients With Mild to Moderate COVID-19Oct. 25, 2022Journal of American Medical Association1591Not Supportive
Note: Only studies from the database linked to by the FDA that have been completed and have had results released are included

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Many fake studies have been exposed: