Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
We had a family member who did not smoke and got lung cancer too. Air Pollution?
The top 2 things on my suspect list are:
1. Until 15 years ago I spent 30 years in a house with a high radon level.
2. Oregon wildfire smoke.

For anybody who understands the medical jargon, the specific diagnosis is:
Stage IV right upper lobe bronchogenic adenocarcinoma with nodal and brain metastases
Genetic testing result: EGFR Exon 19 deletion (p.E746_A750del)

This is the most common of many different types of lung cancers in non-smokers. There is a "treatment" that extends the inevitable. There is no cure. The survival stats are pretty grim, but if I come out on the better end of the stats, I could be debating with and throwing sarcasm at many of you for a few more years. I didn't know about this until 2 months ago, after having an MRI to investigate one of my ears going deaf. Prayers appreciated. The medical establishment doesn't have a lot of hope to offer.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Throughout the decade of the 90s, Pfizer sought to research, develop and patent a coronavirus (CoV) vaccine.
Their first patent filing specifically recognizing the S-protein as the immunologic target for vaccines was filed on
November 14, 1990 (U.S. Patent 6,372,224). With a focus on swine and canine gastroenteritis, these efforts
showed little commercial promise and the patent was abandoned in April of 2000. During the same period, the
National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), under the vaccine obsession of Dr. Anthony Fauci,
funded Professor Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. This program, designed to
commercially weaponize a naturally occurring toxin, is the beginning of the criminal conspiracy and violates 18
USC § 175, 15 USC § 1-3, and 15 USC § 8). Dr. Baric’s expertise was understanding how to modify components
of the coronavirus associated with cardiomyopathy. NIAID Grants AI 23946 and GM63228 (leading to patent
U.S. 7,279,327 “Methods for Producing Recombinant Coronavirus”) was the NIH’s first Gain-of-Function (GOF)
project in which Dr. Baric created an “infectious, replication defective” clone of recombinant coronavirus. This
work clearly defined a means of making a natural pathogen more harmful to humans by manipulating the Spike
Protein and other receptor targets. A year after filing a patent on this GOF CoV, the world experienced the first
outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

Under the guise of responding to a public health emergency, the United States Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) filed a patent application on the genome of SARS CoV on April 25, 2003. By accessing and
manipulating the Chinese genomic data (which came from China making an “invention” claim by a U.S. entity
illegal violating 35 USC §101, 103), Dr. Baric, Dr. Fauci, and the CDC violated 18 USC § 175 (a felony). One year
earlier, Dr. Baric and his team had already filed a patent which was clearly the pathogen CDC claimed as novel in
2003. Three days after filing a patent on the genome, NIH-funded Sequoia Pharmaceuticals filed a patent for
the vaccine on the virus invented a mere three days earlier. At the same time, in violation of 15 USC § 19, Dr.
Fauci was appointed to a board position with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (a competitor in vaccine
manufacturing) thereby beginning the interlocking directorate1 anti-trust crime.

In 2005, the DARPA and MITRE hosted a conference in which the intentions of the U.S. Department of Defense
was explicit. In a presentation focused on “Synthetic Coronaviruses Biohacking: Biological Warfare Enabling
Technologies”, Dr. Baric presented the malleability of CoV as a biological warfare agent. Violating 18 USC § 175
and inducing the non-competitive market allocation (violating 15 USC § 8) for years to follow, Dr. Baric and the
U.S. Department of Defense spent over $45 million in amplifying the toxicity of CoV and its chimeric derivatives.

From 2011 until the alleged COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Fauci has routinely lamented the inadequacy of public
funding for his vaccine programs and the public’s general unwillingness to succumb to his insistence that
everyone MUST be vaccinated against influenza. Despite repeated appropriations to advance vaccine
dependency, his efforts have been largely unsuccessful. NIAID – under Dr. Fauci’s direct authorization –
encouraged UNC Chapel Hill and Dr. Baric’s lab to ignore the GoF moratorium in a letter dated October 21, 2014.

At that time, Drs. Fauci, Baric and EcoHealthAlliance’s Peter Daszak were in possession of an extremely
dangerous Chinese pathogen identified a year earlier in Wuhan.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Radioactive gas that comes out of the ground and into your home, also prevalent in PA. It is building code here for new construction to have a pipe(s) embedded below your basement that a special fan can be connected to, which sucks the gases up and outside the home (usually pvc pipe along the outside of your house to your rooftop).

Reaction score
The top 2 things on my suspect list are:
1. Until 15 years ago I spent 30 years in a house with a high radon level.
2. Oregon wildfire smoke.

For anybody who understands the medical jargon, the specific diagnosis is:
Stage IV right upper lobe bronchogenic adenocarcinoma with nodal and brain metastases
Genetic testing result: EGFR Exon 19 deletion (p.E746_A750del)

This is the most common of many different types of lung cancers in non-smokers. There is a "treatment" that extends the inevitable. There is no cure. The survival stats are pretty grim, but if I come out on the better end of the stats, I could be debating with and throwing sarcasm at many of you for a few more years. I didn't know about this until 2 months ago, after having an MRI to investigate one of my ears going deaf. Prayers appreciated. The medical establishment doesn't have a lot of hope to offer.
Tiger-- I wish the very best for you. I was thankful to be able to do as much as physically possible with my wife while she was able. I hope you can do as much as you want and can going forward. :)

In the Fall of 2022, my wife went through WBRT-- Whole Brain Radiation Therapy. For her, the cancer had spread across much the lining of her brain, so it wasn't a pea-sized nodule isolated to one spot. Like you, my research into it was not encouraging. One of the issues I had with doctors was justifying the WBRT, as it has its own drawbacks. I asked the radiation oncologist how that standard of care developed-- what are the seminal research papers that led to WBRT being the accepted standard of care? He couldn't point me to ONE single medical study.-- not good. The studies that I did find were inconclusive as to benefit-- lots of ugly side-effects and little time-benefit gained. That doctor being unable to send me to one single study just floored me. I also got that fucking smug "how dare you question my profession" attitude. Sorry--- ranting again...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tiger-- I wish the very best for you. I was thankful to be able to do as much as physically possible with my wife while she was able. I hope you can do as much as you want and can going forward. :)

In the Fall of 2022, my wife went through WBRT-- Whole Brain Radiation Therapy. For her, the cancer had spread across much the lining of her brain, so it wasn't a pea-sized nodule isolated to one spot. Like you, my research into it was not encouraging. One of the issues I had with doctors was justifying the WBRT, as it has its own drawbacks. I asked the radiation oncologist how that standard of care developed-- what are the seminal research papers that led to WBRT being the accepted standard of care? He couldn't point me to ONE single medical study.-- not good. The studies that I did find were inconclusive as to benefit-- lots of ugly side-effects and little time-benefit gained. That doctor being unable to send me to one single study just floored me. I also got that fucking smug "how dare you question my profession" attitude. Sorry--- ranting again...
You have the right to rant...We leave our love ones lives in the so called Experts hands. We have Every Right to question what they are suggesting for treatment and how it works and what percentage is it effective. From what I have learned from my wife's breast cancer is chemo and radiation actually does not have a great success rate. My wife chose not to do Chemo, it has been over 5 years now, cancer free. She did do radiation for 8 weeks. She was told by her oncologist that Chemo is not good for older women. Maybe men too. But, she was in stage I, they found hers early. In her case, her Mom and two sisters had breast cancer too, yet two of them did the gene test and found they did not have the common gene that is found in breast cancer patiences.

One thing my wife does suffer from is the surgery they must have cut/damaged a nerve because to this very day she still gets spiking pain where they removed the cancer. Though it may be from the radiation too, they did not know for sure.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
In the Fall of 2022, my wife went through WBRT-- Whole Brain Radiation Therapy. For her, the cancer had spread across much the lining of her brain, so it wasn't a pea-sized nodule isolated to one spot.
This is very close to my situation, although there are 2 pea-sized nodules in addition to what they're calling a "multitude" of others "sprinkled" across the brain. I'm feeling lucky having the cancer doctors that our non-establishment GP hooked me up with. The radiologist told me upfront that the only thing he could do to arrest the progression was WBRT. We discussed the pros and cons, the biggest con being likely "dumbed down" by the WBRT, and jointly concluded that it wasn't a good choice for me. The neurologist surgeon said that surgery to go after the two larger nodules wasn't a good choice because with their location it would likely do more harm than good. The targeted therapy I'm on is totally specific to the genetic mutation that's behind it all. If I'm in the 79% that it works for it should temporarily shrink the tumors. If we get that far, the radiologist suggested we might consider him "spot welding" the two larger tumors. I was put off by his terminology at first, but it does get the point across, and he's really good at explaining things.

Sorry if I'm boring anybody with this. It's a great help to compare notes with others who have been there, done that, or are just interested. One on-topic item: My wife gave in, and if I survive this, will let me buy a thermal camera. One of many good motivations to fight on!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
People With More COVID-19 Vaccine Doses More Likely To Contract COVID-19: Study

An analysis of data from Cleveland Clinic employees found that people who received two or more doses were at higher risk of COVID-19, Dr. Nabin Shrestha and his co-authors reported.

The risk of contracting COVID-19 was 1.5 times higher for those who received two doses, 1.95 times higher for those who received three doses, and 2.5 times higher for those who received three or more doses, the researchers found. The higher risk was compared to people who received zero or one dose of a vaccine.

Even after adjusting for variables, the elevated risk remained.

Reaction score
This is very close to my situation, although there are 2 pea-sized nodules in addition to what they're calling a "multitude" of others "sprinkled" across the brain. I'm feeling lucky having the cancer doctors that our non-establishment GP hooked me up with. The radiologist told me upfront that the only thing he could do to arrest the progression was WBRT. We discussed the pros and cons, the biggest con being likely "dumbed down" by the WBRT, and jointly concluded that it wasn't a good choice for me. The neurologist surgeon said that surgery to go after the two larger nodules wasn't a good choice because with their location it would likely do more harm than good. The targeted therapy I'm on is totally specific to the genetic mutation that's behind it all. If I'm in the 79% that it works for it should temporarily shrink the tumors. If we get that far, the radiologist suggested we might consider him "spot welding" the two larger tumors. I was put off by his terminology at first, but it does get the point across, and he's really good at explaining things.

Sorry if I'm boring anybody with this. It's a great help to compare notes with others who have been there, done that, or are just interested. One on-topic item: My wife gave in, and if I survive this, will let me buy a thermal camera. One of many good motivations to fight on!
You likely know about this already, but if not... Look up "Gamma Knife" (which is a terrible name). It is a highly precise radiation treatment that may be considered for the pea sized nodules. btw--- other than hair loss, my wife tolerated the WBRT surprisingly well. She actually surprised the doctors and nursing staff with how well she came through it as far as cognitive functioning. She was just a little "fuzzy" in her thinking for about 2 weeks or so, then OK again. Much worse for her: Losing her hair was just psychological torture for her though... :(

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You likely know about this already, but if not... Look up "Gamma Knife" (which is a terrible name). It is a highly precise radiation treatment that may be considered for the pea sized nodules. btw--- other than hair loss, my wife tolerated the WBRT surprisingly well. She actually surprised the doctors and nursing staff with how well she came through it as far as cognitive functioning. She was just a little "fuzzy" in her thinking for about 2 weeks or so, then OK again. Much worse for her: Losing her hair was just psychological torture for her though... :(
As with many women. Did she try the Cold Cap for the hair loss?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
She did-- but it was because she said it felt like her scalp was burning and very uncomfortable. I don't think they ever said it could help with hair loss.... hehe-- she probably would have worn it more.
Radiation for my wife was hard, she reminded me it was 2 months, she would go everyday after work, no weekends...in the beginning it was not bad but after several weeks it was like a severe sun burn...she even took leave from work the last two weeks...It took many months after that to heal...alot of skin loss...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Throughout the decade of the 90s, Pfizer sought to research, develop and patent a coronavirus (CoV) vaccine.
Their first patent filing specifically recognizing the S-protein as the immunologic target for vaccines was filed on
November 14, 1990 (U.S. Patent 6,372,224). With a focus on swine and canine gastroenteritis, these efforts
showed little commercial promise and the patent was abandoned in April of 2000. During the same period, the
National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), under the vaccine obsession of Dr. Anthony Fauci,
funded Professor Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. This program, designed to
commercially weaponize a naturally occurring toxin, is the beginning of the criminal conspiracy and violates 18
USC § 175, 15 USC § 1-3, and 15 USC § 8). Dr. Baric’s expertise was understanding how to modify components
of the coronavirus associated with cardiomyopathy. NIAID Grants AI 23946 and GM63228 (leading to patent
U.S. 7,279,327 “Methods for Producing Recombinant Coronavirus”) was the NIH’s first Gain-of-Function (GOF)
project in which Dr. Baric created an “infectious, replication defective” clone of recombinant coronavirus. This
work clearly defined a means of making a natural pathogen more harmful to humans by manipulating the Spike
Protein and other receptor targets. A year after filing a patent on this GOF CoV, the world experienced the first
outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

Under the guise of responding to a public health emergency, the United States Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) filed a patent application on the genome of SARS CoV on April 25, 2003. By accessing and
manipulating the Chinese genomic data (which came from China making an “invention” claim by a U.S. entity
illegal violating 35 USC §101, 103), Dr. Baric, Dr. Fauci, and the CDC violated 18 USC § 175 (a felony). One year
earlier, Dr. Baric and his team had already filed a patent which was clearly the pathogen CDC claimed as novel in
2003. Three days after filing a patent on the genome, NIH-funded Sequoia Pharmaceuticals filed a patent for
the vaccine on the virus invented a mere three days earlier. At the same time, in violation of 15 USC § 19, Dr.
Fauci was appointed to a board position with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (a competitor in vaccine
manufacturing) thereby beginning the interlocking directorate1 anti-trust crime.

In 2005, the DARPA and MITRE hosted a conference in which the intentions of the U.S. Department of Defense
was explicit. In a presentation focused on “Synthetic Coronaviruses Biohacking: Biological Warfare Enabling
Technologies”, Dr. Baric presented the malleability of CoV as a biological warfare agent. Violating 18 USC § 175
and inducing the non-competitive market allocation (violating 15 USC § 8) for years to follow, Dr. Baric and the
U.S. Department of Defense spent over $45 million in amplifying the toxicity of CoV and its chimeric derivatives.

From 2011 until the alleged COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Fauci has routinely lamented the inadequacy of public
funding for his vaccine programs and the public’s general unwillingness to succumb to his insistence that
everyone MUST be vaccinated against influenza. Despite repeated appropriations to advance vaccine
dependency, his efforts have been largely unsuccessful. NIAID – under Dr. Fauci’s direct authorization –
encouraged UNC Chapel Hill and Dr. Baric’s lab to ignore the GoF moratorium in a letter dated October 21, 2014.

At that time, Drs. Fauci, Baric and EcoHealthAlliance’s Peter Daszak were in possession of an extremely
dangerous Chinese pathogen identified a year earlier in Wuhan.
Can I ask for this source? I would like to share this...thanks...