Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unanimous? Hmmmm....

Has to check in with Mr. Flu.

Something to hide, Joe? Biden says he hasn't made a decision on whether he'll sign bill that declassifies all information about COVID's origins, despite House unanimously passing legislation to do so

Story

Reaction score
OK--- I finally received my Ivermectin supply from India. Now I have to figure out how I will utilize it.

My COVID from a month ago subsided, then morphed into a day of feeling decent, then my dragged-down immune system allowed an UGLY sinus infection to take root. Second course of anti-biotics for that-- finishing out a Z-pack tomorrow after a week of Augmentin prior to that.

Many of you have replied that you are using Ivermectin yourselves, and since I am OVER the COVID issue for now, I am thinking I should replicate the dosage used for parasite treatment in Africa that allowed those countries to avoid 90% of COVID infections. I know some of you have been doing monthly, weekly, or even daily doses of it. The African treatment was a ONE-TIME dose to clear parasites. I believe it was to be repeated every 6 months to 1 year... I have seen conflicting info on that. I am curious about everyone's thoughts on this. I know that asking about it is kind of like asking a group of mechanics what the best oil is... but each opinion is another piece of data for me to consider as I look at the big picture. If you have any studies to support your thoughts-- please post that as well. I can read! :thumb: :cool: :lol:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So FLCCC has updated their protocols (they do so a couple of times per year)

Here's their preventative course that I basically follow (minus the Elderberry and I do quercetin 500 mg 1x p/wk and I go easy on the melatonin)
I-PREVENT: COVID, Flu and RSV Protection Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

As to Ivermectin, they seem to downplay the need (for prevention) other than certain conditions

How to prevent infection before you’ve been exposed
  • Antiseptic antimicrobial mouthwash: gargle twice daily (do not swallow). Choose mouthwashes containing chlorhexidine, povidone-iodine, cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g., ScopeTM, ActTM, CrestTM), or the combination of eucalyptus, menthol, and thymol.
  • Vitamin D: dosing varies; optimal target is greater than 50 ng/ml (Table 1) presents a safe and practical treatment schedule for raising serum concentrations in non-urgent situations. The dosing schedule illustrated in Table 2 should be used when recent serum concentration levels are unavailable.
  • Vitamin C: 500 mg twice daily
  • Zinc: 20-50 mg/day
    Commercial zinc supplements are commonly formulated as zinc oxide or salts with acetate, gluconate, and sulfate.
  • Melatonin: 1-6 mg nightly (slow/extended)
    Begin with 1 mg and increase as tolerated to 6 mg at night. Causes drowsiness. Some patients are intolerant to melatonin, having very disturbing and vivid dreams; in these patients, it may be best to start with a 0.3 mg slow-release tablet and increase slowly, as tolerated.
  • Elderberry syrup, supplements or gummies: follow manufacturer’s dosing recommendations
    Take during periods of high transmission of COVID-19, influenza, and RSV. A triple combination containing elderberry, Vitamin C, and zinc may be a convenient approach. Patients with autoimmune disease should take for 2 weeks or less and monitor their symptoms closely.
  • Resveratrol or a Combination Flavonoid supplement: 400-500 mg daily
    The safety of resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene has not been determined in pregnancy and they should therefore be avoided. Due to the possible drug interaction between quercetin and ivermectin, these drugs should not be taken simultaneously (i.e., should be staggered morning and night
  • Ivermectin: In the current situation of abundant natural immunity along with the recent circulation of less severe and more highly transmissible variants, chronic weekly or Twice weekly ivermectin prophylaxis is no longer applicable to most people.
The following prophylaxis approaches with ivermectin can be considered and applied based on patient preference, comorbid status, immune status, and in discussion with their provider:
  1. Twice weekly ivermectin at 0.2mg/kg; can be considered in those with significant comorbidity and lack of natural immunity or immunosuppressive states or those with long COVID or post-vaccine syndrome who are not already on ivermectin as treatment
  2. Daily ivermectin just prior to and during periods of high possible exposure such as travel, weddings, conferences, etc.
  3. Immediate initiation of daily ivermectin at treatment doses (0.4mg/kg) upon first symptoms of a viral syndrome

As I have some autoimmune issues and to my knowledge never had the bug, I still take 12-16 mg per week

----------------------------
If you think you have been exposed, then their protocol ratchets up the Ivermectin and others

How to prevent infection if you have potentially been exposed
  • Naso-Oropharyngeal hygiene (Nasal Spray and Mouthwash): 2-3 times daily
    The combination of nasal antiseptic sprays and oropharyngeal mouthwashes is strongly suggested. Choose a nasal spray with 1% povidone-iodine (for example Immune Mist™, CofixRX™ or Ionovo™) and a mouthwash containing chlorhexidine, povidone-iodine, cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g., Scope™, Crest™ or Act™), or the combination of eucalyptus, menthol, and thymol (Listerine™).
  • Elderberry: four times daily as per manufacturer’s directions for 1 week (gummy, supplement, or syrup)
  • Vitamin C: 500-1000 mg four times daily for 1 week
  • Elemental Zinc: 50-90 mg daily for 1 week
  • Melatonin: 2-5 mg at night (slow/extended release)
  • Resveratrol/Combination Flavonoid supplement: 500 mg twice daily
    A flavonoid combination containing resveratrol, quercetin and pterostilbene is recommended.
    Optional with documented exposure to COVID-19 (positive test):
  • Ivermectin: 0.4 mg/kg immediately, then repeat second dose in 24 hours;
    AND
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ): 200 mg twice a day for 5 days.
    OR
  • Nitazoxanide: 500-600 mg twice daily for 5 days

Table 3. How to calculate ivermectin dose
Note that ivermectin is available in different strengths (e.g., 3, 6 or 12 mg) and administration forms (tablets, capsules, drops, etc.). Note that tablets can be halved for more accurate dosing, while capsules cannot.
How much do I weigh?
What dose does the protocol say?
In pounds​
In kilograms​
0.2 mg/kg:​
0.3 mg/kg:​
0.4 mg/kg:​
0.6 mg/kg:​
70-90​
32-41​
6-8 mg​
10-12 mg​
13-16 mg​
19-25 mg​
91-110​
41-50​
8-10 mg​
12-15 mg​
17-20 mg​
25-30 mg​
111-130​
50-59​
10-12 mg​
15-18 mg​
20-24 mg​
30-35 mg​
131-150​
60-68​
12-14 mg​
18-20 mg​
24-27 mg​
36-41 mg​
151-170​
69-77​
14-15 mg​
21-23 mg​
27-31 mg​
41-46 mg​
171-190​
78-86​
16-17 mg​
23-26 mg​
31-35 mg​
47-52 mg​
191-210​
87-95​
17-19 mg​
26-29 mg​
35-38 mg​
52-57 mg​
211-230​
96-105​
19-21 mg​
29-31 mg​
38-42 mg​
58-63 mg​
231-250​
105-114​
21-23 mg​
32-34 mg​
42-45 mg​
63-68 mg​
251-270​
114-123​
23-25 mg​
34-37 mg​
46-49 mg​
68-74 mg​
271-290​
123-132​
25-26 mg​
37-40 mg​
49-53 mg​
74-79 mg​
291-310​
132-141​
26-28 mg​
40-42 mg​
53-56 mg​
79-85 mg​

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So supposedly the later variants of the WuFlu have entered and stuck around in the upper respiratory track. Because of this and from lessons learned over the last 3 years, most seem to recommend the mouthwash and especially the nasal spray as a primary important initial treatment if you think you have been exposed.

I bought 2 bottles of the Immune Mist™ just in case
ImmuneMist™ Oral and Nasal Spray | Decontaminate and Rinse Away Germs

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
So supposedly the later variants of the WuFlu have entered and stuck around in the upper respiratory track. Because of this and from lessons learned over the last 3 years, most seem to recommend the mouthwash and especially the nasal spray as a primary important initial treatment if you think you have been exposed.

I bought 2 bottles of the Immune Mist™ just in case
ImmuneMist™ Oral and Nasal Spray | Decontaminate and Rinse Away Germs
Back in the day mom would get us to gargle a few drops of wild oregano in a bit of water for any sore throat like infections. talk about burnage, but always seemed to work if you did it 2 twice or three times a day.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
You Floridians are certainly blessed with some good people.

Surgeon General Joe Ladapo asks FDA & CDC - If the vaccines are really as “safe and effective” as claimed, why are the VAERS reports off-the-charts?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I don’t see that helping the public in any way. It’s basically a law suit by another Pharma company saying Modena stole their patented vax delivery technology. Some big money may end up changing hands, but we won’t see any of it nor will victims of the vax.

Interesting that’s the first validation from the gummit that the contract with Moderna and Pfizer to develop the jab were with the US Army….
(They called it and classified it “military countermeasures”)

The flu and the vax were developed here in the USA…. They may have “leaked” or been otherwise dispersed in Wuhan, but the origins are from UNC Chapel Hill

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Another thing that helped the numbers: people quit testing 5 times a week, in hopes they get a false positive for something....much mental illness was exposed from 2020-2022.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK--- I finally received my Ivermectin supply from India. Now I have to figure out how I will utilize it.

My COVID from a month ago subsided, then morphed into a day of feeling decent, then my dragged-down immune system allowed an UGLY sinus infection to take root. Second course of anti-biotics for that-- finishing out a Z-pack tomorrow after a week of Augmentin prior to that.

Many of you have replied that you are using Ivermectin yourselves, and since I am OVER the COVID issue for now, I am thinking I should replicate the dosage used for parasite treatment in Africa that allowed those countries to avoid 90% of COVID infections. I know some of you have been doing monthly, weekly, or even daily doses of it. The African treatment was a ONE-TIME dose to clear parasites. I believe it was to be repeated every 6 months to 1 year... I have seen conflicting info on that. I am curious about everyone's thoughts on this. I know that asking about it is kind of like asking a group of mechanics what the best oil is... but each opinion is another piece of data for me to consider as I look at the big picture. If you have any studies to support your thoughts-- please post that as well. I can read! :thumb: :cool: :lol:
This is what I have done. When we, my wife and I, got Covid Christmas of 2021, I took two 6mg pills twice a day. The Dosage is based on weight but at that time I could not fine the chart bigredfish had posted. Had fever for 3 days then it broke, I continued taking Ivermectin for about a week.

Just this last Friday I got a pretty bad Sinus infection, it came on fast, the first day not fever but even today I have 101. One day it got 102. Anyway, before anyone yells Covid, I have been getting this most all my adult life, always around Spring and the start of Winter. All our cars where I live are cover in pollen. Even the wife gets it too but only has 99-100 fever. So the second day when I got fever, like with Covid, I started taking Ivermectin.

I have been told and have read that Ivermectin helps with Respiratory infects and since I still have a good supply left I will use it.

As for this being Covid, this is no where like Covid, for these reasons, I have sinus headaches, around the eye brow area, my sinus drainage is much different where I had drainage with Covid but not yellow/green. Last very little to NO fatigue, sure I am tired or wore down some, this is common with my sinus infections, but with Covid I had major fatigue. It actually last a whole month for me. My wife did better than I, she has a better immune system than I, she recovers pretty fast.

We have a neighbor that I am guessing is over 300 pounds, he takes 20 pills of Ivermectin daily. I am guessing they are 6mg. He did not take the Clot Shot. But when he got Covid, it was pretty bad for him, he found a doctor that did prescribed Ivermectin, he swears it saved his life. He had to even go on oxygen at his house.

So this is my thought, as soon as I get symptoms or fever I start taking Ivermectin, pretty much most of the Doctors that support it tells it works best in the beginging. Plus for me why not use it, it does not hurt you in Any Way...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another thing that helped the numbers: people quit testing 5 times a week, in hopes they get a false positive for something....much mental illness was exposed from 2020-2022.
much mental illness was exposed from 2020-2022.

Wow is this so true, we know who the sheep are now...I am not talking about those who went for the first shot and later found the Truth and did not get another shot. The Sheep are the one's who are first in line for the next booster. I know several people who got the first shot, who regret it and stopped there, I pray they have no long term damage from the shot.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I have done. When we, my wife and I, got Covid Christmas of 2021, I took two 6mg pills twice a day. The Dosage is based on weight but at that time I could not fine the chart bigredfish had posted. Had fever for 3 days then it broke, I continued taking Ivermectin for about a week.

Just this last Friday I got a pretty bad Sinus infection, it came on fast, the first day not fever but even today I have 101. One day it got 102. Anyway, before anyone yells Covid, I have been getting this most all my adult life, always around Spring and the start of Winter. All our cars where I live are cover in pollen. Even the wife gets it too but only has 99-100 fever. So the second day when I got fever, like with Covid, I started taking Ivermectin.

I have been told and have read that Ivermectin helps with Respiratory infects and since I still have a good supply left I will use it.

As for this being Covid, this is no where like Covid, for these reasons, I have sinus headaches, around the eye brow area, my sinus drainage is much different where I had drainage with Covid but not yellow/green. Last very little to NO fatigue, sure I am tired or wore down some, this is common with my sinus infections, but with Covid I had major fatigue. It actually last a whole month for me. My wife did better than I, she has a better immune system than I, she recovers pretty fast.

We have a neighbor that I am guessing is over 300 pounds, he takes 20 pills of Ivermectin daily. I am guessing they are 6mg. He did not take the Clot Shot. But when he got Covid, it was pretty bad for him, he found a doctor that did prescribed Ivermectin, he swears it saved his life. He had to even go on oxygen at his house.

So this is my thought, as soon as I get symptoms or fever I start taking Ivermectin, pretty much most of the Doctors that support it tells it works best in the beginning. Plus for me why not use it, it does not hurt you in Any Way...
For me it is kinda weird reporting my sinus infection to anyone, but thanks to the Plandemic, anytime someone coughs, everyone yells Covid. :) This morning, no more fever, well low grade, 99, I had a good sweat going on last night which mean my immune system Won. I look at fever differently than most, for me fever is a good thing, it lets me know my immune system is working...and where there is a battle there is fire...I look at pain the same way, it is our early warning system. Our Bodies are fighting machines wonderfully made by our creator, it fights millions of enemies throughout our lives, why do you think our genome is so big, what they thought was "junk" DNA is turning out to have valuable info, maybe the bacteria/battle info.

As mentioned here many, many, many times. It is important for us to keep our immune systems strong if you want to live long. We need to live like these guys: