Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Although she didn’t disclose what the health scare was, she gushed that her daughter is “vibrant and brilliant.”"

It would seem to me a public figure on a "news media" show would be more willing to share info as a learning opportunity. If the child has a life threatening disease, they use it to fund cure causes.

Or they simply announce she was sick for the sympathy tags on their social media...

Could it be a vaccine reaction but can't share because it isn't the narrative they are supporting and Pfizer is also one of their sponsors?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Right out of the lib playbook. They have no shame.

View attachment 156203
You wanna shut the other side up instantly? Call them a racist. Seems to work every single time in todays society. White people are scared to be called racist.

I got called a racist one time by a punk kid last year. I acted like I didn't hear them correctly and asked them why the hell would they want to suck my dick. That response left them totally speechless and I walked off. Always respond back with something totally off the wall. It throws them off their predictable game.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You wanna shut the other side up instantly? Call them a racist. Seems to work every single time in todays society. White people are scared to be called racist.

I got called a racist one time by a punk kid last year. I acted like I didn't hear them correctly and asked them why the hell would they want to suck my dick. That response left them totally speechless and I walked off. Always respond back with something totally off the wall. It throws them off their predictable game.
When liberals are losing the argument they resort to calling people racist.

Reaction score
I just completed a US Census survey about inflation effects and COVID. At the very end, it asked if there was any other information I wanted to share.

I wrote:

"Fauci is a goddamn mass murderer. Arrest that sonofabitch."

Betting my survey info/responses never gets added to the database since it probably goes against the narrative they are trying to document.