Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Liberals are sick fucks and the FDA/CDC are clear and present dangers. They have become politicized and don’t give two shits about your health.

These schemes have sparked widespread condemnation of the state governments implementing them. But the idea to use race to determine drug eligibility wasn’t hatched in local health departments; it came directly from the federal Food and Drug Administration.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
This doctor is spot on in what he says to Javid the idiot.

I posted this as the wife who is a sister in doctors surgery has had a letter today get vaccinated or loose her job. I will when I can photo copy the letter so you can see how these idiots are fixated on people having the Vaccine x3
Me and the wife are unvaccinated but had the Virus a while back to which we both should still have anti bodies but we know for sure my wife does as she has been tested recently and it was shown she does have antibodies.

It is already reported that 2 vaccinations do not work again the latest Omicron Virus so how her employee expect her to be fully vaccinated by the end of March is Unreal as it would take over 6 months going from the latest guidelines.
My wife won't have it anyway as she has been left very poorly ( Hospitalised ) from her last flu Jab which they bullied her to get it but sorry it isn't going to happen fuck science we are thinking for ourselves.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m noticing more and more of these kind of stories slipping the truth into the narrative….

Hospitalizations of people with COVID-19 in Florida doubled between Dec. 28 and Jan. 4, reaching 6,623 hospitalizations, with the Florida Hospital Association’s Jan. 6 report confirming an even higher number at 8,062. However, the majority of such patients are not admitted strictly for COVID-19, according to Orlando Health.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As the numbers continue to leak out, the Covidian cult looks more and more stupid.
I LOVE IT!!!
Thanks, man...from now on and to your credit, I'm calling these scared-to-death, over the top pro-jabbers...wait for it...

wait....

COVIDIANS !

The sad part is they will mingle and procreate with other Covidians, ultimately creating a race of people with the poorest genetic qualities: unbridled stupidity, omnipresent fear, unable to discern fact from fiction, an overly abundant trust in government and a complete lack of situational assessment, likely due to having mush in place of gray matter. Future scientists will discover that like any other organ, if not exercised regularly and fed a healthy diet, the brain will atrophy and diminish like a muscle. A medical examiner performing an autopsy on a deceased individual with no COVID vax passport in their wallet will be able to identify them as Covidian by the pea-sized brain.

Unfortunately though, they will be very fertile and able to reproduce at an alarming rate.....it's apparent to me their numbers are increasing exponentially.