Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
The legacy continues;

Former Vice President Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate held on Oct. 22, saying that "anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America."

Capturejan5.PNG

Capturebiden.PNG

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Fauci on Tuesday said the term ‘fully vaccinated’ is being replaced with ‘up-to-date’ shots.
The term ‘fully vaccinated’ is finite and since this Covid tyranny will never end, the Biden Regime is slowly replacing the term with something indefinite: ‘Up-to-date’ shots.
No one will ever be fully vaccinated.
Covid shots will likely be mandatory once, twice, or maybe three times per year and will be required in order to participate in society.

And there, you have it. They have officially taken over society. Time to string Fauci up.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just can't believe how many of these I've watched. This guy got his booster on the 28th and had bragged about it. It just seems like it happens so similarly to so many vax'ed people. I think the saying is, "wake up and smell the roses"...

Not just one...

Brazilian Reporter Collapses on Live TV, Suffers 5 Cardiac Arrests on Way to Hospital

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A federal judge has rejected a request by the FDA to produce just 500 pages per month of the data submitted by Pfizer to license its Covid-19 vaccine - and has ordered them to produce 55,000 pages per month. Assuming there are roughly 450,000 pages, that means it will take just over eight months for the world to see what's under the hood.