Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Dead on right.

Funny how existing proven treatments are completely shunned by the pathetic assholes running the show.

Instead, we are told:
“mebbe 4 shots of the experimental goop we showed in trials to be harmful and ineffective will work and don’t forget to use your totally ineffective mask”

You can’t make this shit up
A picture (or 3) is worth a thousand words.

Milking2.jpg

Milking.png

CaptureMilk.PNG

Reaction score
It's just so very apparent they're making shit up as they go along.
Omicron was supposed to scare us all into clamoring for a new vaccine.
Oh, wait. It didn't. People have gotten wise (well, at least some have, anyway).

Do they seriously believe the world is believing them, any longer?
Two years is more than enough of this stupid horseshit.
WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPING IDIOTS.

Now, I still want to congratulate the Covid Corpse Cleanup Crew for their work during this pandemic.
Their efforts every evening to clear the streets has simply been astounding.
I haven't spotted a single dead body on the streets in all these months.
Good job, everyone.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Pfizer Says 3 Doses Of Its Jab Can "Neutralize" Omicron Variant
Pfizer Says 3 Doses Of Its Jab Can "Neutralize" Omicron Variant | ZeroHedge

Sera from double mRNA1273-vaccinated (non-boosted) and additionally BNT162b2-
boosted showed a 20- and 22.7-fold reduction in the neutralization capacity (Figure 1B). Poor neutralization against
Delta and no efficacy against Omicron were observed using sera from heterologous ChAdOx1 and BNT162b2
vaccinated individuals (Figure 1C). Additionally BNT162b2-boosted individuals showed a significant increase of
NAb titers but a 27.1-fold reduction in neutralization against Omicron.

Neutralization of Omicron was 32.8-fold reduced using sera from double BNT162b2 vaccinated and infected individuals

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, finally. Some great news! State of Tennessee Medical board quickly abolishes their procedures to harass and threaten Medical Staff in Tennessee that have spoken out about the truth with Covid. The state Senate told them either quit that shit, or your jobs are completely gone! What did the little Hitlers decide was more important? Everyones "health" or their paycheck? Uh. yeah.....it all boils down to money! :rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
FDA Says It Now Needs 75 Years To Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data | ZeroHedge

The Food and Drug Administration is asking a judge to give it 75 years to produce data concerning the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine, up 20 years from a previous request.

The agency, known as the FDA, told the court it can work faster than its previously proposed 500-pages-per-month-rate. But it also said there are over 59,000 more pages than mentioned in an earlier filing.
That discovery, and a desire to make sure it can work on other Freedom of Information Act requests at the same time, prompted the fresh request to the judge to allow production of roughly 12,000 pages by Jan. 31, 2022, and 500 pages per month thereafter.
That timeline would take it until at least 2096, Aaron Siri, a lawyer working on the case, said in a blog post.

If you find what you are reading difficult to believe - that is because it is dystopian for the government to give Pfizer billions, mandate Americans to take its product, prohibit Americans from suing for harms, but yet refuse to let Americans see the data underlying its licensure,” Siri said.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Highest vaxed State in USA = Vermont
Lowest vaxed State = Idaho

Both cold weather Northern States. Look at the current case rates! In interest of providing fair disclosure, unlike the MSM, Idaho was really bad a couple months ago. I know I was there during peak outbreak.

VacRates.PNG

Capturecdc.PNG

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, we found the problem, if you are going to engineer a virus, sorry, I mean gain of function medical research, this matches the USA.

Coronavirus attacks fat tissue, scientists find

From the start of the pandemic, the coronavirus seemed to target people carrying extra pounds. Patients who were overweight or obese were more likely to develop severe COVID-19 and die.

Although these patients often have health conditions such as diabetes that increase their risk, scientists have become increasingly convinced that their vulnerability has something to do with obesity itself.

Now researchers have found that the coronavirus infects both fat cells and certain immune cells in the body, triggering a harmful defensive response in the body.
“The bottom line is, ‘Oh my god, actually, the virus can directly infect fat cells,'” said Dr. Philip Scherer, a scientist who studies fat cells at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, who is involved in the research. was not. ,

“Whatever is in the fat doesn’t stay in the fat,” he said. “It also affects neighboring tissues.”
The research has yet to be peer-reviewed or published in a scientific journal, but it was posted online in October. If the findings hold, they could shed light not only on why overweight patients are vulnerable to the virus, but also why some young adults become so ill with no other exposure.
The study authors suggested that the evidence may point to newer COVID treatments that target body fat.

“Maybe it’s the Achilles heel that the virus uses to evade our protective immune responses – lurking in this space,” said Dr. Vishwa Deep Dixit, professor of comparative medicine and immunology at Yale School of Medicine.

The finding is particularly relevant to the United States, which has one of the highest rates of obesity in the world. Most American adults are overweight, and 42 percent are obese. Black, Hispanic, Native American, and Alaska Native people in the US have higher rates of obesity than white adults and Asian Americans; They have also been disproportionately affected by the pandemic, with the death rate nearly twice that of white Americans.

“It can contribute to serious illness,” Dr. Katherine Blish, a professor at Stanford University Medical Center and one of the report’s two senior authors. “We’re seeing the same inflammatory cytokines that I’m seeing in the blood of really sick patients that are being produced in response to infection of those tissues.”

More to read

Same story is in the New York Times but behind a paywall.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Highest vaxed State in USA = Vermont
Lowest vaxed State = Idaho

Both cold weather Northern States. Look at the current case rates! In interest of providing fair disclosure, unlike the MSM, Idaho was really bad a couple months ago. I know I was there during peak outbreak.

View attachment 111342

View attachment 111343
In actuality, they have no idea how many people are "fully vaxed". They would like to think 60% of all Americans have been jabbed at least 3 times each. Truth be known, I would say it is 40% or lower.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, we found the problem, if you are going to engineer a virus, sorry, I mean gain of function medical research, this matches the USA.

Coronavirus attacks fat tissue, scientists find

From the start of the pandemic, the coronavirus seemed to target people carrying extra pounds. Patients who were overweight or obese were more likely to develop severe COVID-19 and die.

Although these patients often have health conditions such as diabetes that increase their risk, scientists have become increasingly convinced that their vulnerability has something to do with obesity itself.

Now researchers have found that the coronavirus infects both fat cells and certain immune cells in the body, triggering a harmful defensive response in the body.
“The bottom line is, ‘Oh my god, actually, the virus can directly infect fat cells,'” said Dr. Philip Scherer, a scientist who studies fat cells at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, who is involved in the research. was not. ,

“Whatever is in the fat doesn’t stay in the fat,” he said. “It also affects neighboring tissues.”
The research has yet to be peer-reviewed or published in a scientific journal, but it was posted online in October. If the findings hold, they could shed light not only on why overweight patients are vulnerable to the virus, but also why some young adults become so ill with no other exposure.
The study authors suggested that the evidence may point to newer COVID treatments that target body fat.

“Maybe it’s the Achilles heel that the virus uses to evade our protective immune responses – lurking in this space,” said Dr. Vishwa Deep Dixit, professor of comparative medicine and immunology at Yale School of Medicine.

The finding is particularly relevant to the United States, which has one of the highest rates of obesity in the world. Most American adults are overweight, and 42 percent are obese. Black, Hispanic, Native American, and Alaska Native people in the US have higher rates of obesity than white adults and Asian Americans; They have also been disproportionately affected by the pandemic, with the death rate nearly twice that of white Americans.

“It can contribute to serious illness,” Dr. Katherine Blish, a professor at Stanford University Medical Center and one of the report’s two senior authors. “We’re seeing the same inflammatory cytokines that I’m seeing in the blood of really sick patients that are being produced in response to infection of those tissues.”

More to read

Same story is in the New York Times but behind a paywall.
somewhere way back in this thread I pontificated that it was unusual that asian countries were seeing substantially less deaths and yet they make up 2/3 of the world population. Asian populations (and Africa for that matter which also has very low deaths relative to population) dont tend to have a lot of fat people unlike western countries.

I surmised (admittedly after an evening of bourbon therapy) that if they could engineer the bug to infect in certain ways, what was stopping them from targeting certain western traits or genes?

I still find it odd how it has affected western countries disproportionately, and if it were indeed engineered in a Chinese bio weapon lab, wouldn’t they want to kinda make sure it didn’t backfire on them?

Using the column headers click and sort by deaths per million…

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
somewhere way back in this thread I pontificated that it was unusual that asian countries were seeing substantially less deaths and yet they make up 2/3 of the world population. Asian populations (and Africa for that matter which also has very low deaths relative to population) dont tend to have a lot of fat people unlike western countries.

I surmised (admittedly after an evening of bourbon therapy) that if they could engineer the bug to infect in certain ways, what was stopping them from targeting certain western traits or genes?

I still find it odd how it has affected western countries disproportionately, and if it were indeed engineered in a Chinese bio weapon lab, wouldn’t they want to kinda make sure it didn’t backfire on them?

I am joining you with a bit of Gentleman Jack therapy........cheers!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Then again a more pragmatic hypothesis would be the heavier use of Ivermectin….