Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI, a daily regimen of 50 mg Zinc and 500 mg to 1000 mg Vitamin C will do wonders for fighting the viruses of winter.
Yep, I'm 72 and have been taking my vitamin regimen for 8 or 9 years now. I've always been very aware of trying my best to keep my fingers away from my mouth, nose and eyes and keeping hands clean for many years now, long before COVID, just because of cold & flu season. No, I'm not a germophobe, just trying to be cautious...heck, I'll kiss one my dogs before I would a human....the wife's OK though. :highfive:

But the best thing I've done is after smoking for 22 years I quit in '87, over 34 years ago. If I was still a smoker that COVID in January with the pneumonia may have gotten me a hospital stay and possibly a casket....but we'll never know.

I am truly blessed and doing better than I deserve.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But the best thing I've done is after smoking for 22 years I quit in '87, over 34 years ago. If I was still a smoker that COVID in January with the pneumonia may have gotten me a hospital stay and possibly a casket....but we'll never know.

Best thing you could have possibly done! You're very fortunate.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
After 5 days of coughing, sneezing and headaches I went to the doc, got tested, no COVID...just a "common cold". Got 2 shots, 1 in each butt cheek, a steroid and an antibiotic, then 2 antibiotic pills a day for 10 days. Two weeks later, I'm still coughing but not as bad, no sneezing, no head or body aches, so I'm getting over it.

Gotta say though I'd rather have the COVID again that I had in January (minus the pneumonia I had though) because this "cold" has kicked my butt!
Glad you’re okay.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yep, I'm 72 and have been taking my regimen for 8 or 9 years now. I've always been very aware of trying my best to keep my fingers away from my mouth, nose and eyes and keeping hands clean for many years now, long before COVID, just because of cold & flu season. No, I'm not a germophobe, just trying to be cautious...heck, I'll kiss one my dogs before I would a human....the wife's OK though. :highfive:

I had to laugh a little as I’m reading your post I was scratching my nose. Yea, I’m right there with you, I get more kisses from my four legged fur baby than the wife.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
But but but.. 3 Doses will fix it! (or maybe 4...)

This guy needs to hire a professional used car salesman...

Pfizer Says 3 Doses Of Its Jab Can "Neutralize" Omicron Variant
Pfizer Says 3 Doses Of Its Jab Can "Neutralize" Omicron Variant | ZeroHedge

"I think we will need a fourth dose. I have said that multiple times," says @pfizer CEO @AlbertBourla on Israel's roll out of a fourth Covid vaccine dose. "If there is a need for something different, better, we will be able to have it in months." pic.twitter.com/FFA28uXgs7
— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) December 8, 2021

He's doing his job - trying to sell more vaccines.

577A4246-2F94-417B-8A38-D19CC9121D6F.jpegE008D314-0F79-4677-81F6-469EEE4455D2.gif

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Studies show single malt should work as well, but you need to be consistent on the dosage.

My own double blind peer reviewed study shows over a two year period involving one patient, that a daily dose of two fingers of Basil Hayden’s has proven to be 100% effective.

Im now going to increase the dosage for this new variant and will report my findings.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Dead on right.

Funny how existing proven treatments are completely shunned by the pathetic assholes running the show.

Instead, we are told:
“mebbe 4 shots of the experimental goop we showed in trials to be harmful and ineffective will work and don’t forget to use your totally ineffective mask”

You can’t make this shit up

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
How many of these athletes have to go down before even THEY say, NO MORE!

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I say they should just mail the vax to everyone so they we can vax ourselves. By doing this it will free up the staffing at the places giving the shots. Plus it will be accessible to everyone.

If the libs say mail in voting is 100000% legit and no fraud happens they should be all over this idea.