Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
So, Nancy Peloosey wants to investigate these memes attacking the President.
Ya just gotta wonder, are these memes hitting the mark? A little too close to the truth?

Meanwhile, one anon hypothesized the real reason the FBI raided Project Veritas is because they had inside leakers at Pfizer.
Let that sink in for a minute. They don't want the truth coming out. The people do. Lots of people do. A majority of the people do.

When government fears the people, it's time for new government.
Government should respect the people, from whom their power originates.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 107871

Link:

I remember that study. Haha. Makes sense to me, Deer are more on the move and active during the Winter months therefore spreading the virus...LMAO
So my question is, if the Buck I kill this season has Covid, do I get it when I feast on Bambi? :rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Despite vaccine passport schemes and high vaccination rates in many of the countries affected, COVID cases across Europe are surging once again
Despite Vaccine Passport Schemes, COVID Cases Surging Across Europe | ZeroHedge

1636653561747.png

One place where COVID cases and deaths remain low compared to other European countries is Sweden, which never imposed a hard lockdown and has no vaccine passport scheme or mask mandate.

You’d think there might be a lesson in that.

But apparently, the very existence of “herd immunity” is now a ‘dangerous conspiracy theory’.

Most EU countries have mask mandates and draconian Covid passports.

Sweden has none of that, and has declared that the pandemic is over (zero restrictions of any kind).

The result?

FDidxDLXMAIu6-v.jpg

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Herd immunity no-longer-works, saw it myself today on the main-stream-news;

IRAN is the gold standard in case you were unaware!

View attachment 108019

Story
LOL, the Daily Beast. Not extreme leftist leaning at all LOL

Right off the bat I have to be skeptical of the reliability of this article

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Excerpt;

Lutchmedial died Monday in his sleep at his Saint John home, said Jean-François Légaré, the head of cardiac surgery at the New Brunswick Heart Centre. He was 52.

Légaré said family, friends and colleagues were shocked by the news of Lutchmedial's death.

"It was sudden, unexpected for all of us. He was actually on call yesterday morning," Légaré said in an interview.

"I think all of us are having a hard time just sort of grasping at the size of the loss ... We chatted with him on the weekend about plans and things we were going to do, you know, in the next few weeks, few months for the heart centre.

CBC CA

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Covid.....scary, huh? A Penn State "Researcher" writes an article about a study the USDA did on white tailed deer having Covid in "Iowa". "A whopping 80% of the deer in "Iowa" had COVid", according to Penn State research. But then, her article says the Covid numbers "increased" to 33%........Now. It's been many, many year since I have been in school, but to me, if you have 80% and your numbers went up, then that might mean they went up to 90%, maybe? Last time I checked, 33% was much, much lower than 80%. Notice they don't say HOW MANY deer were sampled. Percentage numbers mean absolutely nothing without a base to compare it to.

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 5.00.07 PM.png

So, I look that story up, because the numbers look kinda wonky in Penn States article. I found another "article", written by a "journalist" that said the numbers were 33% in IOWA. Still scary, huh?

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 5.01.07 PM.png

So, then I thought: I'll go look at the group who actually did the study and see what they have to say. Amazing how "facts" can get so quickly skewed by journalists copying and pasting something they found on facebook or some other Brandon media outlet. I went to the USDA site and looked there. Damn, you almost wouldn't recognize the same story. Not only did they say how many deer were sampled, they explained where the sampling was done and what their studies actually revealed. It was actually a 4 state area, Iowa wasn't even involved and it was spread out across 32 counties. The real clincher was their final findings. Their finding are what smart people have already figured out or knew to begin with. Deer formed anti-bodies (just like humans do) when exposed and none of them had any signs of COVID.

Lesson learned? Believe absolutely no studies "Coming out of a research university". They have no clue and didn't even do their own homework. They copied and pasted and thought they were smart enough to fudge the story numbers so they could get more readers, based off of fear mongering. Remember, their researchers are mostly Zoomers who don't even know what binary sex they are, have over $100,000 of debt they are accumulating and will never live long enough to pay it off.

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 5.10.18 PM.png