NVR5216-4ks2 ERROR - no connection, what to do?

Jannick

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey gyes.

I have a 5216-4ks2 Dahua Nvr. Always worked perfect except for the last month.

It start to loosen Connection sometimes. But came back again

Then last week, it said error on one of my SSD.
Then today it suddently just lost connection and all went Black. Can’t Connect to it via internet browser, no signal at all via hdmi or vga port and no internet from my Unifi switch.
Can’t do anything, i tried to unconnect both ssd, and restarted several times, it’s just starts the fan on max, and then nothing happens.

What to do? Dont Think 1,5-2 years old should be a problem? :-o
It’s from Empire Andy.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey gyes.

I have this couple of years Old Dahua Nvr. Always worked perfect except for the last month.

It start to loosen Connection sometimes. But came back again

Then last week, it said error on one of my SSD.
Then today it suddently just lost connection and all went Black. Can’t Connect to it via internet browser, no signal at all via hdmi or vga port and no internet from my Unifi switch.
Can’t do anything, i tried to unconnect both ssd, and restarted several times, it’s just starts the fan on max, and then nothing happens.

What to do? Dont Think 1,5-2 years old should be a problem? :-o
It’s from Empire Andy.

Kind regards.
Hi @Jannick

Please share any info you seen on the OSD ( attached display ) during attempts to boot up.

Also pictures of when you plug power into the unit, any info if the fans spin up,... etc...

Jannick

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi @Jannick

Please share any info you seen on the OSD ( attached display ) during attempts to boot up.

Also pictures of when you plug power into the unit, any info if the fans spin up,... etc...
Cannot get any info picture. I cannot Connect to it. No signal via hdmi og vga port. No internet.
Fan spin Max when tuen on, and nothing more happens?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try and ping the IP address... does it respond.

imho: Looks like time to Open a ticket with Andy on this one.