NEW SD59225U-HNI Latest New Firmware SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.812.0000007.0.R.210706

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Got it .. Andy directed me to the site with latest firmware on Dahua

Thanks!

Last edited:

danwols79

n3wb
Reaction score
hi,

I just upgraded my cameras
SD59225U-HNI
with DH_SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.812.0000017.0.R.220928 firmware from Dahuasecurity website as is saying my cams are supported. Before I had more buttons on the left bottom and top right top live view. currently PTZ on the bottom only and 4 on the top. I just wondering where is the problem. I was asking seller about face recognision too and he said the deepest config is in smartPSS or NVR. i just wondering if this supported firmware from Dahua website is really supported for my cams or not how can I fix thet buttons? if the firmware is not supported cams which one does it?

thanks ,
Dan

Attachments

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you set the camera back to factory defaults after updating.
Don't import saved settings, set it back up from scratch.
Make sure you are using Internet Explorer or Pale Moon 32bit browsers.

danwols79

n3wb
Reaction score
pale moon doesnt show up the buttons , internet explorer does a bit but not every one

how to setting up the limits on the camera.?
when the autotracking is set up and camera follow the object -car for example , its follow a bit then going up to the sky and and stay on that position for selected time. when follow the human loosing it and turn to the wall or rotating around once.
how to set night vision?
my camera is in the front of the house the light from street lights are dispersed and from the light 0f the car haf of the screen is illuminated and I cant see what is in front of the car.
where to setting up the plate recognition , whats details step by step please.
how to set closer autotracking cars?

thank you
Dan