New LPR(ANPR) Camera From Dahua

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
Which camera? The double camera one?

foxden

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Price? 2MP on a 1/1.8" sensor should work really well!
They really work well. I am using these cameras. ITC215 is designed to control the passage to parking or closed areas and can be installed at a height of 1.5 meters. ITC237 for recognition of numbers at a maximum speed of 49 mph and a range of 98.43 ft in the settings there is a switch of recognition algorithms (USA, EU, RUS).
In Russia, when officially purchased from Dahua, the price is 1500$

foxden

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
$1500?? Holy moly!
Yes.
Dahua has a fairly flexible pricing system. Since this is a design solution, when registering a project, you can get a price for ITC237 of about 1100$ (1500 $ is the price without registering the project.)
They are very popular due to the fact that they are completely independent devices. I installed it, connected the power supply and everything is already working.

grumpywilson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Has this camera already been released to commercial installers in the US? I think I saw that camera on a light pole yesterday and was wondering about it.

foxden

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
She is surprised at what angles she manages to correctly identify the number. Here are a couple of examples. On one, I can't even understand the region code by zooming in, but the camera has accurately identified the number. I checked it while watching the video. :)

ANPR-53-B262HP790.jpgANPR-55-X241PB197.jpg