New Here - Looking for recommendations

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Froglens

n3wb
Reaction score
Here is the hint....a camera with AI for human and vehicles will just about knock out all false triggers....oh and BI is awesome

Ok good to know ;)

Definitely will be going that route.
Cheers

Froglens

n3wb
Reaction score
No wire, encrypted, handles probably over six or eight cameras, 2MP and/or 8MP -

Ubiquity Nano Station Loco M5
I have a Asus AX6000 and a Asus GT-5300 in AiMesh so plenty of wifi going on there ;)

But I will put the one I have on wifi right now to powerline when it gets replaced.

I have my Eufy Cams hidden in trees where I can’t get power and honestly they are not that bad.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Froglens

n3wb
Reaction score
"A lot of WiFi" doesn't mean much if all the cameras are on one channel.
True, that’s why I only have 1 cam on it 100% I was just lazy.. plus I have it configured for the best channels per my environment and neighbours routers so we are not fighting.

The Eufy are wifi but they are just motion only so not really hogging anything unless they get triggered.

I’m eyeing the Dalhua 5422 series bullet cams for the back shed pointing to my back entrance and a turret for the front.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I tried sebastiantombs recommendation on Ubiquiti nanostation Loco M2. it pushes the data for 2 cams from the ethernet port of an Amcrest DVR located 300-350 feet away across a condo parking lot, thru the airwaves to it's receiver, and then 70 meters to the network rack where the BI Pc is. I have continous recording on both cams and it acts just like my hard wired cams, and doesnt run on anybodys bandwidth.

Attachments

Froglens

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried sebastiantombs recommendation on Ubiquiti nanostation Loco M2. it pushes the data for 2 cams from the ethernet port of an Amcrest DVR located 300-350 feet away across a condo parking lot, thru the airwaves to it's receiver, and then 70 meters to the network rack where the BI Pc is. I have continous recording on both cams and it acts just like my hard wired cams, and doesnt run on anybodys bandwidth.
Sweet setup if you need wifi that’s surely the way to go.