New Annke C800 turret with audio?

CrazyMan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello forum members!

I recently ordered a few Annke C800 turret cameras from the Annke store but they sent me something different. Instead of model i91BF I got i91BM. I can't find anything online about it, including in the Annke site. It looks nearly exactly like a C500 turret camera except with a small microphone hole in the illuminator ring that surrounds the lens. Annke support hasn't yet provided me a specifications sheet and I can't find an equivalent Hikvision version on the US website. It does have a 4k resolution 15fps video setting in the web gui.

Does anyone on here know what the Hikvision equivalent is or have experience with this camera?

CenterDev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got the same camera today, and sent them an email requesting the specs

The only reference I can find from their support website is the following: "we have released the POE cameras (model I91BM/I91BN/I91BL) that have a built-in Microphone. They can work properly on audio with your N48PAW "

Let me know if you hear back from them, and I'll do the same. Thx.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I got the same camera today, and sent them an email requesting the specs

The only reference I can find from their support website is the following: "we have released the POE cameras (model I91BM/I91BN/I91BL) that have a built-in Microphone. They can work properly on audio with your N48PAW "

Let me know if you hear back from them, and I'll do the same. Thx.
Hello forum members!

I recently ordered a few Annke C800 turret cameras from the Annke store but they sent me something different. Instead of model i91BF I got i91BM. I can't find anything online about it, including in the Annke site. It looks nearly exactly like a C500 turret camera except with a small microphone hole in the illuminator ring that surrounds the lens. Annke support hasn't yet provided me a specifications sheet and I can't find an equivalent Hikvision version on the US website. It does have a 4k resolution 15fps video setting in the web gui.

Does anyone on here know what the Hikvision equivalent is or have experience with this camera?
Thanks @CrazyMan and @CenterDev

Please post some pictures so others know what it looks like. So far, on a quick search I did not find a Hikvision model which looks the same.

CrazyMan

n3wb
Reaction score
Not a spammer. Thanks at mat200, I'll post a picture. Would like to know if this camera is equivalent before I ask for a refund.

CrazyMan

n3wb
Reaction score
I checked us, hk and uk sites and couldn't find one like it. Gui has same look as other oem rebrand cameras. I really don't want to be stuck with Annke for firmware...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Duet Spammers
Hi @c hris527

Not spammers, Invited a few from another forum ( which does not have a good format for better detailed discussions on IP PoE cameras ) to share what they are seeing in products they ordered.

The original product looked like a Hikvision 8MP Turret, and the substitute camera they got sent I have not yet bee able to id. Hoping we can document it here to help others out on this topic.

CenterDev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Disappointed that a member would think I was spamming.

Just like CrzyMan, I’ve been searching up and down the internet for info on this model when I came across his post and I signed up.

I heard back from Annke support. They said that I received an updated version to the model I91BF, all the parameters are “consistent” with that model, but added audio recording functionally (Which is a plus in my view). The Annke support said they will update the website soon.

I found I91BM referenced here: So I think it is a legit 8MB. I too, would like to know what would be a comparable Hikvision model. I do want to get more info, and do some testing…

@mat200 yes, the camera is metal. The base holder is plastic. Not sure what you mean by interface. I’m using Annke NVR to configure the camera. I can post a firmware number if that helps.

CrazyMan

n3wb
Reaction score
Here are the login page and system properties page from the web gui. Looks similar to the other Hikvision rebrands I have from Annke. I have it powered via standard POE.
i91bm system page.JPGi91bm login page.JPG
I'll probably be returning these since Annke cannot provide me with any information about them. I asked for the technical specifications and they sent me to the store page for the C800 i91BF which is really annoying.

CenterDev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@CrazyMan Can you please educate me on why it is so important why you don't want to be stuck with with Annke firmware? Is the thinking that the Hikvision firmware has better options? (I'm new to this area and would love to know) Thanks.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi @c hris527

Not spammers, Invited a few from another forum ( which does not have a good format for better detailed discussions on IP PoE cameras ) to share what they are seeing in products they ordered.

The original product looked like a Hikvision 8MP Turret, and the substitute camera they got sent I have not yet bee able to id. Hoping we can document it here to help others out on this topic.
Ok Guys, Apologies, The way it looked has been consistent with spamming as of late, I trust @mat200, he is the king of spam exposure, perhaps he will show you the link of the last guy he crucified. Welcome to the form.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here are the login page and system properties page from the web gui. Looks similar to the other Hikvision rebrands I have from Annke. I have it powered via standard POE.
View attachment 79744View attachment 79745
I'll probably be returning these since Annke cannot provide me with any information about them. I asked for the technical specifications and they sent me to the store page for the C800 i91BF which is really annoying.
Thanks @CrazyMan

Definitely looks like a Hikvision OEM interface.

SO we should have the right OEM.. now the question is which models does this look most like.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@CrazyMan Can you please educate me on why it is so important why you don't want to be stuck with with Annke firmware? Is the thinking that the Hikvision firmware has better options? (I'm new to this area and would love to know) Thanks.
Hi @CenterDev

In the past we've seen some nice Hikvision cube cameras from Annke which had out of date firmware that was currently being exploited by cyberattacks. ( just search Hikvision cube camera firmware .. hopefully it will come up easily ).

So, even if the camera is OK now with the firmware - ideally you want to id the firmware so you can keep an eye out if needed.

Ideally you want to isolate the cameras from your LAN and WAN.. however many may have cameras on their LAN, and thus that can lead to exposures to attacks.

If you've got the cameras properly isolated you should be ok with running the firmware that the cameras came with, unless there are bugs / features which necessitate an update.

ref:
main thread on Annke Hikvision cube camera:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - searched Hikvision English pages... and closest looking model I can find is the 5MP HiLook turret model...

1610839465973.png

1610839405928.png

IPC-T250H

5 MP Fixed Turret Network Camera
  • High quality imaging with 5 MP resolution
  • Efficient H.265+ compression technology to save bandwidth and storage
  • Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
  • Water and dust resistant (IP67)
  • 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
  • Easy installation with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology

• 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS
  • Min. IlluminationColor: 0.01 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON), 0.028 Lux @ (F2.0, AGC ON)
  • Shutter Speed1/3 s to 1/100, 000 s
  • Slow ShutterYes
  • Wide Dynamic Range120 dB
  • Angle AdjustmentPan: 0° to 360°, tilt: 0° to 75°, rotate: 0° to 360°
  • DNR3D DNR
  • Day & NightIR cut filter

• Lens
  • ApertureF2.0
  • FocusFixed
  • FOV
    2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 98°, vertical FOV: 72°, diagonal FOV: 127°
  • 4 mm, horizontal field of view: 77°, vertical FOV: 56°, diagonal FOV: 102°
  • Lens MountM12
  • Focal Length2.8 mm, 4 mm

• Network
  • Alarm TriggerMotion detection, video tampering, exception (network disconnected, IP address conflict, illegal login, HDD error)
  • ProtocolsTCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6 UDP, Bonjour
  • APIOpen Network Video Interface (Profile S, Profile G), ISAPI
  • Simultaneous Live ViewUp to 6 channels
  • User/HostUp to 32 users, 3 levels: Administrator, Operator, and User
  • ClientiVMS-4200, Hik-Connect, iVMS-5200
  • Web Browser
    Plug-in required live view: IE 10, IE 11
    Local service: Chrome 57.0+, Firefox 52.0+
  • General FunctionHeartbeat, mirror, password protection, privacy mask, watermark, IP address filter
  • Firmware VersionV5.5.122

• Image EnhancementHLC, BLC, 3D DNR
  • Image SettingSaturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, AGC, white balance adjustable by client software or web browser
  • Day/Night SwitchAuto/Schedule/Day/Night
  • Max. Resolution2560 × 1920
  • Main Stream
    50Hz: 12.5 fps (2560 × 1920)
    20 fps (2560 × 1440)
    25 fps (2304 × 1296, 1920 × 1280, 1280 × 720)
    60Hz: 15 fps (2560 × 1920)
    20 fps (2560 × 1440)
    30 fps (2304 × 1296, 1920 × 1280, 1280 × 720)
  • Sub Stream
    50Hz: 25 fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240)
    60Hz: 30 fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240)

• IR
  • IR RangeUp to 30 m
  • Wavelength850 nm

• Interface
  • Communication Interface1 RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet port

• General
  • Power Supply
    12 VDC ± 25%, 5.5 mm coaxial power plug
    PoE (802.3af, Class 3)
  • Power Consumption And Current
    12 VDC, 0.4 A, max. 5 W
    PoE (802.3af, 36 V to 57 V), 0.2 A to 0.1 A, max. 6.5 W
  • MaterialCamera body: metal, bottom base: plastic
  • Dimensions
    Camera: Ø 112 mm × 81.5 mm (Ø 4.41" × 3.21\")
    With package: 150 mm × 150 mm × 141 mm (5.9 × 5.9\" × 5.6\")"
  • Weight
    Camera: approx. 320 g (0.7 lb.)
    With package: approx. 546 g (1.2 lb.)
  • Protection LevelIP67 (IEC 60529-2013)
  • Operating Condition-30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F), humidity: 95% or less (non-condensing)
  • Web Client LanguageEnglish, Ukrainian

• Compression Standard
  • H.264+Main stream supports
  • H.265+Main stream supports
  • H.264 TypeBaseline Profile/Main Profile/High Profile
  • Video Compression
    Main stream: H.265/H.264
    Sub-stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
  • H.265 TypeMain Profile
  • Video Bit Rate32 Kbps to 8 Mbps

• Smart Feature-Set
  • Region Of Interest1 fixed region for main stream
ref:

Last edited:

CrazyMan

n3wb
Reaction score
Can have more options and Annke doesn't fix security flaws as fast if ever.

CrazyMan

n3wb
Reaction score
FYI - searched Hikvision English pages... and closest looking model I can find is the 5MP HiLook turret model...

View attachment 79767

View attachment 79766
Thank you @mat200. That one looks like the C500 to me. Another thing I found is that the only encoding option I can select is H265. There is no H265+ or H264 available. I use H264 on my BI cameras so that creates another issue for me.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Another thing I found is that the only encoding option I can select is H265. There is no H265+ or H264 available...
Really? That can't be right. Must be some way. Where is it set? Can you capture that page?

Normally for Hikvision it would be a pull-down under the Video/Audio page.

Last edited: