My Imporx(Huisun) V2 10X Update - cold weather

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I can say for sure cold has no effect at I am at -25f and all is good on mine. That Dahua 2mp starlight will be my next choice but, I am on Hik NVR and wont play well as far as the options.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Heh jack, any thoughts on finding my mini ptz? Lost camera when reser power for curcuit. The 2 other hiks work fine running hik 4200 and 4500 mobile. Unplug from poe plus and cam goes through motions and resets to correct position just cannot get cam recognized on computer 4200 etc. sadp does not find either. Seems to wrk gets power ok just lost finding it. Thanks,!

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Heh jack, any thoughts on finding my mini ptz? Lost camera when reser power for curcuit. The 2 other hiks work fine running hik 4200 and 4500 mobile. Unplug from poe plus and cam goes through motions and resets to correct position just cannot get cam recognized on computer 4200 etc. sadp does not find either. Seems to wrk gets power ok just lost finding it. Thanks,!
Have you tried to ping the camera? Also you might try VLC to see the stream.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Been away for a while due to having a busy season.....

My 10x has been in service since February. Had an issue recently that I attribute to the cold weather. Had an arctic blast recently here in NE Ohio. About 5°F. Camera lost signal. Tried rebooting from BI with no luck. After a couple days, I reset the camera by powering down. The camera came back on line, but the range of motion was not correct. Had to go back and do a factory reset via IE and now the camera is back up and functioning correctly. I'm not sure I would buy another one of these, but I'm not unhappy with this one.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Uhoh..whats ping mean.. i tried direct ip address nothing..tried the 0 in address nothing..cold for sure but noted issue when i had to power down for new breaker..unplug plug back in irs work does full motion and returns to previous set..agree i bought full well toy cam, but not ready for ptz big bucks hik..dauhu sounds good but wont work with my hik 4200 4500..

Thanks!

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Uhoh..whats ping mean.. i tried direct ip address nothing..tried the 0 in address nothing..cold for sure but noted issue when i had to power down for new breaker..unplug plug back in irs work does full motion and returns to previous set..agree i bought full well toy cam, but not ready for ptz big bucks hik..dauhu sounds good but wont work with my hik 4200 4500..

Thanks!
Ping (networking utility) - Wikipedia

DirtBound

n3wb
Reaction score
I think i'm about ready to throw mine in the dumpster... It will work after a power cycle for about 12 hours and then go dead again. I know buying chinese parts are risky but I got less than two months of actual service out of this one. Guess I will have to replace it with a fixed position camera for the time being.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lowest temp here has been 27-30.havent seen any problems yet.still have a 2nd huisun not yet installed.next ptz will be dahua starlight ptz.kind of want one of the huisun to die so I can have a reason to buy the dahua :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alarum_78

n3wb
Reaction score
Lowest temp here has been 27-30.havent seen any problems yet.still have a 2nd huisun not yet installed.next ptz will be dahua starlight ptz.kind of want one of the huisun to die so I can have a reason to buy the dahua :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the
I think i'm about ready to throw mine in the dumpster... It will work after a power cycle for about 12 hours and then go dead again. I know buying chinese parts are risky but I got less than two months of actual service out of this one. Guess I will have to replace it with a fixed position camera for the time being.
Its kind of the same situation I am experiencing. Its been working better the last 2 days but it's been above freezing for the most part..