Most stable solution for wireless feed?

Bizentech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I confess, I don't understand the hostility. I suggested an alternative way to get good wireless connections at low cost (because you mentioned low budget) and save you $50 per camera, and you mention Sricam (which I never brought up)?

I apologize for trying to help.

No, I'm sorry my friend. I appreciate your input. Was just cracking a joke, didn't mean to offend anyone :smile-new:

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
The "S" word? You crossed a line dude. Say 50 "Hail Hikvisions", 10 hours of community service, and adopt a rescue kitten to be absolved. :)

deryl

n3wb
Reaction score
Us Texans don't take kindly to your fancy intellectual like jokes by you Hollywood types you see. Keep it up and we might just call for backup...

Chuckvskangaroo.jpg

Attachments

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
"Chick" Norris? That the best y'all got in Texas? Your sense of humour must be big too. And Hollywood intellectual? Ain't that like military intelligence? :)

deryl

n3wb
Reaction score
The audacity to make light of the manliness of Chuck effing Norris! Unbelievable! This conversation has ended. Prepare for your demise by endless slightly increasingly powerful round houses to the face.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
im pretty sure bruce lee can whop chuck norris's ass, oah wait..

deryl

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe. They were both really just performers but each have had their actual documented street bouts of tremendous victory. I don't like to get into politics and all but this is how it went down one day in Wylie Texas. While filming of Walker Texas Ranger in a bank in historic downtown Wylie on Ballard Avenue the bank was held up after a break from filming. Chuck Norris personally round housed three of the four armed bandits several times each directly in the face. Crazy timing but my mom had just taken me to the donut shop next door that morning so I witnessed this brutal response first hand. The fourth robber received an uppercut of unfathomable force of which I prefer not to speak any further of to this day. Honestly, I thought it was a bit of an over reaction. A lot of folks seem to hold Chuck Norris in high favor but there is a fine line between respect and fear.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I have heard that in Texas they don't believe in the theory of evolution. There is just a list of animals that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Last edited by a moderator: