Mini PTZ v2: 4x optical zoom version

HDClown

n3wb
Reaction score
anybody know Monica's email address?
She was very responsive when I messaged her through AliExpress.... it was basically like realtime instant messaging with her.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone inquired why they stopped taking orders on them?

Listing is still there and shows 91 available, but can't add to cart. If I try from my wishlist it says unavailable.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I am liking this DHL shipping.
Picked up on 3/13, est delivery 3/15 to NJ.
Phone call from DHL this morning with instructions to leave a signed note with tracking number on door if I won't be there for delivery and they will leave at door.
Let me recap... ePacket 13 days to deliver from pickup, DHL $6 more for less than a week delivered from pickup.
Now lets see if it actually happens. :peaceful:

Last edited by a moderator:

biggie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got my ship notification on 3/2 and haven't seen it yet. Waiting on shipping is the worst part of ordering from aliexpress

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Does DHL require signature? I don't remember if I needed to sign for my Mine PTZ V1 or not.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Has anyone inquired why they stopped taking orders on them?

Listing is still there and shows 91 available, but can't add to cart. If I try from my wishlist it says unavailable.
Try a different browser, I had similar issue when I was using Chrome browser and had to use IE to place an order.

Bill

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Both the 4x and now the 3x 2MP are now "unavailable". I tried several browsers and the mobile App. I sent a message to find out why.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does DHL require signature? I don't remember if I needed to sign for my Mine PTZ V1 or not.
I don't know about everywhere but I received a recorded call yesterday from DHL telling me if I was not going to be home and wanted them to leave the package then sign a note with the tracking number listed that it was ok to leave it. This is in New Jersey.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Mine was delivered today. Also have my 3x for sale now which I am replacing with 4x.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is a little humorous....

Departed Hong Kong on 3/14 @17:47
Customs Status updated Cincinnati on 3/14 @ 08:42

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
delivery was attempted today by no one was home. Will have to wait until tomorrow.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
yeah, I should have. I will do it with my second order :)

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Right that's what confused me, at the top it says POE. When I messaged them and asked they said it was POE. I asked them to update the listing.