[MCR] Hikvision packer/unpacker for 5.3.x and newer firmware

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have successfully unpacked firmware for terminal, but face off with encrypted script file - start.sh. Give me advise on how to solve the issue.
The file has been attached.
Thanks in advance.
please try to send me the full content. all files. whatever you find. thats what i need for research

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You can unpack most ACS with this unpacker get to the images and all that even language table. I faced the problem that once i extract lzma files i cannot create same lzma that will work again. I simply wanted to change default background

Reaction score
Здравствуйте как мне удалить прошивку v5.6.2build191226 Ростелеком с ip камеры hikvision DS-2CD2655FWD-IZS что бы установить оригинальную прошивку hikvision?

Last edited:
Reaction score
как удалить прошивку v5.6.2build191226 Ростелеком с ip камеры hikvision DS-2CD2655FWD-IZS Здравствуйте, что бы установить оригинальную прошивку hikvision?

Reaction score
как удалить прошивку v5.6.2build191226 Ростелеком с ip камеры hikvision DS-2CD2655FWD-IZS Здравствуйте, что бы установить оригинальную прошивку hikvision?
вы можете написать на русском, пожалуйста?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ][/ЦИТАТА]

Attachments

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Здравствуйте как мне удалить прошивку v5.6.2build191226 Ростелеком с ip камеры hikvision DS-2CD2655FWD-IZS что бы установить оригинальную прошивку hikvision?
Камера hikvision с агентом ростелеком или это полностью прошивка рослетелекома?
Что показывают логи по uart?
Что уже делалось?
В любом случае будет не просто и нужны знания, умения, навыки.
Мне такая не попадалась еще.
Больше подробностей по делу.
Она одна только?

Reaction score
Камера hikvision с агентом ростелеком или это полностью прошивка рослетелекома?
Что показывают логи по uart?
Что уже делалось?
В любом случае будет не просто и нужны знания, умения, навыки.
Мне такая не попадалась еще.
Больше подробностей по делу.
Она одна только?
Да камера одна картинку я могу видеть только в приложении Умный дом поэтому скорее всего прошивка Ростелеком,в SADP она видится но на веб интерфейс не зайти видеорегистратор не не видит

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Да камера одна картинку я могу видеть только в приложении Умный дом поэтому скорее всего прошивка Ростелеком,в SADP она видится но на веб интерфейс не зайти видеорегистратор не не видит
Значит там прошивка чисто от ростелекома.
Версия прошивки хика v5.6.2build191226 из сообщения выше была на шильдике?
Фото?

Нужен дамп от оригинальной камеры.
Нужно быт уверенным, что криптомодуль в камер содержит оригинальную информацию о маке, серийнике и пр, а не чист как слеза младенца в DS-2CD2345F-IS и там пришлось эмулировать крипту.
На форумах есть подсказки как включить на камерах rtsp и получать поток. Это более реально, чем накатить, не имея ничего прошивку хика.
Нужен образ и нужно многое чего, чего нет у тебя и даже у меня т.к. эту камеру вижу впервые, да и 5.6.2 не дает радости от своего формата прошивки.

Reaction score
Значит там прошивка чисто от ростелекома.
Версия прошивки хика v5.6.2build191226 из сообщения выше была на шильдике?
Фото?

Нужен дамп от оригинальной камеры.
Нужно быт уверенным, что криптомодуль в камер содержит оригинальную информацию о маке, серийнике и пр, а не чист как слеза младенца в DS-2CD2345F-IS и там пришлось эмулировать крипту.
На форумах есть подсказки как включить на камерах rtsp и получать поток. Это более реально, чем накатить, не имея ничего прошивку хика.
Нужен образ и нужно многое чего, чего нет у тебя и даже у меня т.к. эту камеру вижу впервые, да и 5.6.2 не дает радости от своего формата прошивки.
На шильде

Attachments

Etx

n3wb
Reaction score
Greetings.

Need some help with compiling a FW for my DS-7608NI-K2. That's K51 platform. FW version 4.72.107.

I've successfully unpacked a firmware file, decrypted and modified the contents of the sys_app.tar.lzma file, but when trying to update the FW using GUI interface from USB stick through local update menu, got "Upgrading failed. Execute program error." window all the time after it tried to unpack all the files from my FW.

What have been tried/checked:
1. Packed with and without version/language/date flags while packing (if those flags were'nt used, GUI don't even tries to start FW unpacking and checking process showing same error window immediately);
2. Decrypted and checked all the MD5's of all the FW files inside new_10.bin and new_20.bin - they match stored values there.
3. For the testing purposes tried to unpack the FW, modified contents of factory non-encrypted file gui_res.tar.lzma, then tried to compile FW update file and yet failed with identical error window.
4. TFTP'ed this FW update file using "192.0.0.128 method". NVR doesn't seems to want to download anything from my local TFTP server at all.
5. Updated FW using the same version file just to make sure it will accept same version over the installed. Accepted and installed.

I'm using Ubuntu and it's build-in GUI LZMA archiver. Although i've modified just a few config files, i got FW file ~2MB smaller comparison to a original FW size (37.6 vs 39.8 Mb).
Is there any steps i'm missing or do i need to look at to make it work?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Hikvision introduced a block against the MCR unpacker at about that version by requiring that the files in the repacked firmware be in a specific sequence. Which is different from the sequence that the repacker creates, which we don't have any control over.

Etx

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there any way to do it manually? Downgrading to a specific version?
I also found that all decrypted files became archives with some errors if i'm trying to untar them in a console, not in GUI.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm away just now, I'll try to look out some details when I'm back home tomorrow.
Earlier versions could be repacked successfully, but I don't recall at what version that changed.

What type of changes did you make on the modded firmware?

danosimo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys, maybe I can get some ideas here. I have a DS-2TP31B-3AUF handheld thermal unit that seems to be capable of -20c to 150c range in temp, but it is limited to 20c to 50c in the firmware, I am guessing in a simple way since the unit will export the images with complete temp range, and even using the service menu I can offset the temp to read above 50c (adding offset to display value, not ideal).
I was trying to get rid of the temp range limit on the firmware in this (COVID ver) unit. I got firmware IPTP_E2L_EN_STD_5.4.10_190618 that does not have this restriction, but I get a failed message when trying to update with it.
Downgrading is possible on this unit since I can go back and forth from 5.4.22 to 5.4.38 as well 5.4.44 (latest). So 5.4.10 is available at the Hivision ftp for this model camera but no dice flashing. I had the idea to split firmware 5.4.10 and merge it with heather from 5.4.22 or later, but I cannot find an unpacker/repacker for this. Any ideas? By the way, my thermal handheld unit shows as model DS2TP31-3AUF instead of the DS2TP31B-3AUF.
Maybe someone has already got around this?.

danosimo

n3wb
Reaction score
On another note, this unit is a clear example of false advertising from Hikvision. It stated everywhere that the camera range is -20c to 550c (including printed in the box), yet it is limited to 25c to 50c, so I purchased this only to find out it cannot be used out of the range. In their videos on youtube they show the menu with the option for temperature range adjustment, then it is gone in production units. By the time I discovered this it was too late to return the unit.....
Nice going them guys from Hikvision...