LPR For IPC-B5442E-Z4E

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I always just put pressure on the thread end and back them out with a screwdriver, or needle nosed Channel Locks, to back them out normally.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't like to use a punch and hammer for two reasons. You lose the captive screw advantage doing that and there's the risk of breaking the casting if something goes awry, or a bourbon as the case may be.

iamnothim

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
New Question.... Posted a ways back.
First I was able to get the Micro SD memory card out. There's a hook on the left side of the card.
My question. The cam says it formatted the memory successfully. But the Status screen is sketchy and looks the same as before it was formatted.
(See Attached) Does it look like what it's supposed to look like? This is the same as the memory I replaced. Thanks !IMG_1291.PNGIMG_1292.PNG

iamnothim

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I picked up the fasteners for the case cover at the local hardware store (3mm .5mm pitch, 16mm L) fully threaded with Nice Hex Sockets. What a difference. I wanted to see how they would work jumping between two threaded parts. Answer, just fine thank you. I used
APS Assembly Lubricant (from my 57’ Chevy days) you can never go wrong with that stuff.
If you want the captive screw specs I attached the sheet from McMaster Carr. So you can get the exact shit. 15mm and all. There are other choices of steel that are less

IMG_0229.PNG

IMG_0230.PNG

IMG_1295.JPG

Last edited:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
What browser is sending a the 404? I recently saw that with a Firmware upgrade for a Linksys router. I was able to bypass it with Internet Explorer.