LPR For IPC-B5442E-Z4E

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Personally I would like the plates bigger and would opt for the Z12E with double the optical zoom for the same price.

Them Texas plates with white on black are nice, but many states have more blending of colors and would not work at that distance reliably. And I think dirty or temp tags would struggle at that distance.

I prefer optical zoom to digital zoom after the fact and maybe that image is just poor and the native file would be better, but I had to digital zoom in to read the plates.

I have a Z4E that I tried for plates just for kicks and I wouldn't go past 50-60 feet with it.

WimNL

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I have a few camera's sitting in a box doing nothing.... They have been tested as high quality camera's on YouTube, so if you want them: just let me know!

Forgot to mention the brand: Reolink....:headbang::headbang:

But it is a shame that the prices going up and that there is a big problem with the chips!! If I could, then I would now buy everything I will need for the next year...

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^ that is because you have best case scenario LOL - big @$$ plates the size of a bumper, vehicle goes directly under the camera, and slow speed LOL.

But in the right location without too much distance (greater than 40ish feet), it will work well.
Yes of course , but with this model you don't have enough infrared to see very far

BICK