Lets talk next level PTZ's with Laser IR

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Huge Shout out to @Wildcat_1 - He is helping me dial in the settings for my PTZ. Will post some video later. I just wanna say Thank you so much WildCat_1. After he crunched in tons of setting for me last night, its like Having another level camera or something. I have a lot to learn.

I never thought My cam can do what he made it do after some of those changes :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Huge Shout out to @Wildcat_1 - He is helping me dial in the settings for my PTZ. Will post some video later. I just wanna say Thank you so much WildCat_1. After he crunched in tons of setting for me last night, its like Having another level camera or something. I have a lot to learn.

Maybe post up the changes so that I can compare mine to yours.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score

No worries, happy to help and good to hear you are already starting to enjoy the cam more and see the results. Glad i was able to connect yesterday and start the process of overhauling this config. A lot of changes needed to be made (which I completed some of yesterday) and I'm glad to see you are already seeing the improvements with tracking and overall image etc. I'll continue the changes on this and the other cam(s) and then look at the IVS rules etc with you directly. When all complete I can then point out some of the updates here too. Sent you an DM as well.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe post up the changes so that I can compare mine to yours.
Sure I will do that once he is done making the changes.

No worries, happy to help and good to hear you are already starting to enjoy the cam more and see the results. Glad i was able to connect yesterday and start the process of overhauling this config. A lot of changes needed to be made (which I completed some of yesterday) and I'm glad to see you are already seeing the improvements with tracking and overall image etc. I'll continue the changes on this and the other cam(s) and then look at the IVS rules etc with you directly. When all complete I can then point out some of the updates here too. Sent you an DM as well.
Awesome yes definately want to learn from the changes you make as this will help so much! My camera image looks so much better already.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Setting up cameras is an art, and some are artists like Wildcat. I just keep tinkering and tinkering until I get it right, sometimes for months. I still have a couple that, while pretty good, still don't have what I like to consider as optimal. One of the big problems is constantly changing lighting conditions, clouds, moon, rain, snow, pollen, bugs and everything else that can float and/or reflect. I will say setting up the 5442 series has been pretty easy.

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Amazing spot, but still no feedback (if i havens missed it)...
If you are in the strong spotlight looking into the camera is there any visible red ???
if not, amazing camera!
if there is you know you are spotted and maybe a warning.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey bro, We all wait to watch your latest new video on the fantastic new setting:cool:
haha, HUGE Shoutout to @Wildcat_1 he help me really dial in the night setting. Just got done today infact about an hour ago haha. He was on and off for few days so wanted to wait till he was finalizing the settings. But here it is now..

So First my Snapshot from what it was at night.. :|

1620179519524.jpeg

Now this is after Wildcat Dialed it in for night.

1620179535887.jpeg

I will now be posting some Video of Tracking here shortly. Thank you so much @Wildcat_1

Also Andy I think soon I will be buying some more cams to retire some old cams hahaha Waiting for some new sensors. Also @EMPIRETECANDY any video of 1 1.8 2mp ??