IVS and Alarm Centre help

SteveWor

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am having a frustrating time trying to figure out how to use the new upgraded user platform and the alarm centre with IVS activations.

I have 4 x IPC-HDW4431EM-ASE, on a NVR4108-8P-4KS2 running the new V4.001.0000003.1 software.
I think the new software is fantastic but can't seem to get a few things working.

I thought you would be click on the alarm centre and run a search over a set period and all the activations would come up. I found the AI search function in the AI menu, but no luck with this either.

This is what I have set up on each camera in the ivs settings
1) Smart plan on ivs
2) tripwire drawn and works well with email notification on activation, send email checked
3) report alam checked
4) record channel checked with corresponding channel selected
5) schedule set on ivs for 24/7
6) log checked

In the AI search I look for all cameras and all event types and nothing comes up on a search to show any activations.

In the schedule settings I have
1) all channels recording 24/7 on general, motion, alarm and ivs
2) in snapshot all the same as above

When I look at playback I see all the green lines in th timeline for each camera and a blue section for any ivs activation.

What am I missing to get the AI search to bring up these ivs activations in a list that I can scroll through to see the activations.

In addition, how exactly does the alarm centre work, and is this the correct place to go to set up something to show a log of all my activations/alarms.

The previous user interface had a log you could go to and it would display all activations (motion, ivs) and you could click on them to review the snapshot. I can't seem to find that - the current log does not show activations - just system info (login and time syncs etc).

Any help is much appreciated- I'm sure I'm missing something simple

mkaroly

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue:
DH_NVR4XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000000.1.R.200319:
Alarm events can be reported but IVS Search does not produce anything

DH_NVR4XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000003.1.R.200813 & DH_NVR4XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V4.001.0000005.1.R.201126:
Alarm-reporting and IVS-search are also empty.

Does somebody know where can I download legacy firmwares?

Last edited: