its official I have been downgraded to Basic and not allowed to record after dark even though I have three full licensees for 2 machines

Reaction score
Why did you need to replace your drive?
well I could format it and reuse it but since it is cheap 134.00 I will just replace it with a newer model and install avast pro and maleware bytes than use that clean drive to scan the disk drives, than after everything is working again I will install it and scan it before moving what I need off of it, like the BI videos of coyotes, bears, panther, bob cats, dogs wearing a bra, foxes etc. before reformatting it

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
well I could format it and reuse it but since it is cheap 134.00 I will just replace it with a newer model and install avast pro and maleware bytes than use that clean drive to scan the disk drives, than after everything is working again I will install it and scan it before moving what I need off of it, like the BI videos of coyotes, bears, panther, bob cats, dogs wearing a bra, foxes etc. before reformatting it
Use windows defender. Its fine.
Dont connect an infected drive to your clean system. You are asking for trouble, you dont have the skill to do this properly.