Its not just chip shortage, its a supply shortage of virtually everything :(

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
@Arjun i have some clients in US want to hire some workers for installing cams, he said it's very hard to hire a people compare to win the contract.
US harbor right now is very crowd no drivers to take those containers away. Sea shipping cost is going crazy. No one want to work hard.
The people who are hard workers and dependable are already working. In fact, they worked all the way through the scamdemic. The people who you don't want to hire because they are lazy and will steal you blind are the ones that still don't have a job and don't want one. They are living off the people who have been working this whole time. These are the very people that you will want to look at their work history and not hire once the free money for bums dries up and they have to go find a job.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
The people who are hard workers and dependable are already working. In fact, they worked all the way through the scamdemic. The people who you don't want to hire because they are lazy and will steal you blind are the ones that still don't have a job and don't want one. They are living off the people who have been working this whole time. These are the very people that you will want to look at their work history and not hire once the free money for bums dries up and they have to go find a job.
its simple :D
hire people in mexico ! give them citizen.. problem solved.
they are mostly catholic ... big plus...
come to europe... here are only muslim terrorists. they will never work and never speak our language. in a few years after the 10th dose we have to remove our foreskin because its racist to have one... wait for it ;)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You know what, who cares! Less garbage ending up in land fills and more $$$ saved in people's pockets. What do global leaders think everyday citizens are?

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All the shortages, going without, lockdowns, high prices and isolation are worth it. This is how governments “protect” us from a pandemic. When it it subsides naturally, they will claim their policies were effective and the right thing to do.

Stay tuned for future rights infringements by government.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
All the shortages, going without, lockdowns, high prices and isolation are worth it. This is how governments “protect” us from a pandemic. When it it subsides naturally, they will claim their policies were effective and the right thing to do.

Yeah, both scripts are written and awaiting to see which way their scamdemic goes. Inside sources that know says that if everything goes to hell in a handbasket, it's all Trumps fault. If things workout just fine without any intervention, then Biden did it.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting point, perhaps a way to deter us all from going into strip malls for essential shopping. They want to move over to online shopping solely to further isolate us all and then later claim this was an effective measure in order to allow this pandemic to subside. :facepalm:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting point, perhaps a way to deter us all from going into strip malls for essential shopping. They want to move over to online shopping solely to further isolate us all and then later claim this was an effective measure in order to allow this pandemic to subside. :facepalm:
I guess I am guilty of not going to malls and strip malls to shop. My ex made sure I didn't have that habit after we got the big D decades ago. I haven't been to a mall or strip malls in over 25 years. Too bad TSC and Rural King don't sell groceries.....:highfive:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
We used to call them "Safety Programs"!

How the freight industry survives is beyond me!