Israel attacked by Hamas...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
As you said worthless..... Machines will do the burger flipping.
They already are. Most of the major fast food chains are currently running pilot programs with the robotics companies right now. They started back before the covid scam hit. It all started after the $15.00 an hour to say in a microphone: "You want fries wid dat"?

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Farody video on the BBC conception of the war in Gaza.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Methinks they are full of shit. Groveling because it hit them in the pocketbook. And, if they were really concerned about the plight of the Palestinian people they would be anti-Hamas as Hamas created this situation.

1700234536606.png

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Definitely having some growing pains with this camera which is replacing a Reolink RLC_810a at the exact same location. The live camera feed itself is working fine but BI triggers for certain smaller objects is lacking. People walking by the end of my driveway often don't even trigger a motion event. I copied all the setting from the Reolink it was replacing. The latter worked fine during daylight, the new camera does not. In fact, a RLC-410 about 30-40 feet further away will pickup the same motion the new camera misses. Given that the BI settings are the same I am assuming I am missing something during the initializing of the camera and/or settings via the web interface. It will be interesting to see how well it does during the night where the 810A performed poorly/

Training is not as good as British / US Armies despite their reputation. I doubt any well trained soldier would walk across an open doorway without a rifle pre-aimed and would glance not walk in front. Any terrorist at the inner doorway peeking rifle ready could have shot those soldiers on amny occassion beore they could throw those grenades. Also if grenades are ineffective, you'd expect to call up a tank or someone with demolitions. Little point playing hand greande tennis and wasting doeznes of nades when they're doing nothing. Hold the position, call up support.

Cor K Dikland

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Training is not as good as British / US Armies despite their reputation. I doubt any well trained soldier would walk across an open doorway without a rifle pre-aimed and would glance not walk in front. Any terrorist at the inner doorway peeking rifle ready could have shot those soldiers on amny occassion beore they could throw those grenades. Also if grenades are ineffective, you'd expect to call up a tank or someone with demolitions. Little point playing hand greande tennis and wasting doeznes of nades when they're doing nothing. Hold the position, call up support.
:mad:Why are you quoting my post about my camera issues within this political crap.....

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Helicopter Assault on MV Galaxy Leader in the Red Sea by Houthi/Yemeni Forces
What is Going on With Shipping?