Israel attacked by Hamas...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Training is not as good as British / US Armies despite their reputation. I doubt any well trained soldier would walk across an open doorway without a rifle pre-aimed and would glance not walk in front. Any terrorist at the inner doorway peeking rifle ready could have shot those soldiers on amny occassion beore they could throw those grenades. Also if grenades are ineffective, you'd expect to call up a tank or someone with demolitions. Little point playing hand greande tennis and wasting doeznes of nades when they're doing nothing. Hold the position, call up support.
Israeli training is far superior than uk and US - they have the reputation for a reason . They also have significantly more combat experience. As noted by bigredfish this is a hamas fool you are watching...the israeli soldier is inside and unarmed.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Israeli training is far superior than uk and US - they have the reputation for a reason . They also have significantly more combat experience. As noted by bigredfish this is a hamas fool you are watching...the israeli soldier is inside and unarmed.
I don't know about the training, British army training is very good:

I thought US training was good as well.

Here I didn't realise the Israelis were the ones trapped inside. Obviously they must have gone in and got ambushed from outside.

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't know about the training, British army training is very good:

I thought US training was good as well.

Here I didn't realise the Israelis were the ones trapped inside. Obviously they must have gone in and got ambushed from outside.
Full stoy:

Not sure you train on throwing grenades back, some people have abilities that others don't.
I think the elite teams of the US or UK are better than the elite units of Israel (at least ground forces).
But there are some individuals Israeli soldiers like this guy that can do things that they weren't train to do (physical power is not everything).

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Another washed up actor/actress (whatever) that fell from grace and ran out of money for spa treatments, plastic surgery, etc. It's becoming a trend....and I personally have NEVER given a flying F**K what any of the Hollywood elite thinks, eats, says, yada yada, about ANYTHING! :headbang:

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
To bad Susan Sarandon, Cher and Barbra Streisand can't get a ride with Anne Heche.
That way, they could get a ride out of the US. I bet they could have a "hot time".

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Full stoy:

Not sure you train on throwing grenades back, some people have abilities that others don't.
I think the elite teams of the US or UK are better than the elite units of Israel (at least ground forces).
But there are some individuals Israeli soldiers like this guy that can do things that they weren't train to do (physical power is not everything).
British Israeli. :) But yes, I doubt you train on throwing them back. Obviously long fuses and Hamas didn't know how to cook them. Very risky returning them but I supposed you're potentially dead either way in an enclosed space so worth the risk.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
British Israeli. :) But yes, I doubt you train on throwing them back. Obviously long fuses and Hamas didn't know how to cook them. Very risky returning them but I supposed you're potentially dead either way in an enclosed space so worth the risk.
I know this is probably not appropriate but in my Call of Duty games they give you a chance to throw them back, I am never quick enough so I blow up...:embarrassed:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I swear I can hear Queen singing in the background "Another One bites the Dust" ! :lmao:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent question .. asked of Democratic Congressmen / Senators "When does the left go too far ?" .. "Well we have certainly bloody well saw it the last month didn't we .. "

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope this guy has good security, his life could be in danger.
Yes, indeed.
He is very articulate and speaks non-native English VERY well, IMO....better than many whose native language is English. He gets very emotional as he continues but manages to collect himself and I must say, he handled it better than many, including me.