Israel attacked by Hamas...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I have to vent, my heart has been hurting a lot today, I cannot get over the Baby Killing, Beheading of Babies??? The Holocaust was terrible, the Nazis were evil but I don't know of any beheadings of babies...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Look up Entebbe raid in 1976, it was Bibi's older brother Yonatan on the hostage rescue...

The Israeli military suffered five wounded and one killed; Yonatan Netanyahu was Israel's sole fatality of Operation Entebbe, and had led Sayeret Matkal during the rescue effort – he was the older brother of Benjamin Netanyahu

1696990627660.png

Israeli victory
  • 102 of 106 hostages rescued

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Look up Entebbe raid in 1976, it was Bibi's older brother on the hostage rescue...

The Israeli military suffered five wounded and one killed; Yonatan Netanyahu was Israel's sole fatality of Operation Entebbe, and had led Sayeret Matkal during the rescue effort – he was the older brother of Benjamin Netanyahu

View attachment 174483

Israeli victory
  • 102 of 106 hostages rescued

Entebbe, a top quality military operation ..

btw - looks like the movie is on youtube ..
1696991034092.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BLM supports Hamas because they are both are terrorist groups who seek to enrich themselves and not actually help those they profess to help.
interesting .. BLM = Marxist ... Hamas = Islamic .. must be "the enemy of my enemy is my friend ?" . . otherwise imho if they were to share the same room, they'd be at each other's throats ..

MicahJames

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok I have to vent, my heart has been hurting a lot today, I cannot get over the Baby Killing, Beheading of Babies??? The Holocaust was terrible, the Nazis were evil but I don't know of any beheadings of babies...
When i heard about the babies today i just lost my head. i have two youngsters, i can't imagine the despairtheir parents are enduring, assuming they weren't already murdered.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Canada; 1.4 births per couple. They are irrelevant.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
interesting .. BLM = Marxist ... Hamas = Islamic .. must be "the enemy of my enemy is my friend ?" . . otherwise imho if they were to share the same room, they'd be at each other's throats ..
This is it. Jew hatred trumps all else. So despite disagreeing on almost every social and economic issue they support each other when it comes murdering Jews. They can both fuck each other.

It was just a few years ago when the left would respond with Islam is the religion of peace. Now one group of subanimals supports the other.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hamas=Monsters, they are not real muslims, so this is not about religion , the hamas is anti-human, so every real human in the world have to fight with them. Or else the real freedom will be destroyed.
Its about religion...dont fool yourself.....we see it with our eyes. 95% percent of that religion is fucked beyond repair. They support this. We see it. They wont hide it anymore.