IPC-T5442TM-AS , IPC-T5442T-ZE Latest new Firmware Volt V2.800.0000000.17.R.200620

c_snyder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I see dahua released a new firmware 200717 recently. I wonder if this version fixes IVS. I can't locate a changelog anywhere.

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ciao a tutti, mi chiedo e rivolgo questa domanda al caro amico Andy, che volevo qui ringraziare per tutta la comprensione e i dispositivi di buona qualità che ci fornisce ogni giorno, conviene aggiornare il firmware della mia IPC che mi hai inviato qualche giorno fa ?
IPC-HDW5442TM-AS-LED

in allegato la versione attuale istallata nella IPC !

Attachments

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Si, puoi installare la nuova versone, ma se scrivi in Italiano, dubito che Andy ti risponda ... :)
Yes, you can upgrade to the new version, side note, if you write in Italian, I doubt that Andy will respond ...

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hello everyone, I ask myself and I ask this question to dear friend Andy, who I wanted to thank here for all the understanding and the good quality devices it provides us every day, should I update the firmware of my IPC that you sent me a few days ago?
IPC-HDW5442TM-AS-LED

attached the current version installed in the IPC!

Attachments

c_snyder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The 200717 firmware is on the dahua wiki website available for download. As far as the IVS i actually didn't have any problems myself (I don't use IVS yet i need to learn how to) I just read in this firmware thread where the cameras would reboot and have issues after an IVS event was triggered.

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "bickford, post: 470431, membro: 16396"]
Dopo aver aggiornato le mie fotocamere con questo nuovo firmware, ho regolarmente fotocamere che si riavviano da sole una volta al giorno anche se ho deselezionato "riavvio automatico" è un bug?

View attachment 67138

Ho eseguito un hard reset ma dopo aver caricato la configurazione salvata ...

BICK
[/CITAZIONE]
Dopo hard reset prova a riconfigurare senza caricare la configurazione precedente, io ho aggiornato oggi il firmware e pare che il problema riavvio non si è risolto, ti faccio sapere domani faccio dei test provando le funzioni ivs e verificando al momento se accade che la IPC si riavvia da sola.

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
durante la rilevazione del viso appare una serie di scritte indecifrabili. Questo dopo l'aggiornamento.

Attachments

Warptrooper

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The 200717 firmware is on the dahua wiki website available for download. As far as the IVS i actually didn't have any problems myself (I don't use IVS yet i need to learn how to) I just read in this firmware thread where the cameras would reboot and have issues after an IVS event was triggered.
This issue is for 620 build or 717?

c_snyder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This issue is for 620 build or 717?
The rebooting issue is in firmware 620. Post #32 in this thread shows a picture of the change log entry for known issues.

I did update two of my cameras to 717 and they seem to be working fine although I haven't really done anything in depth. I'm sure Andy will have his version of the 717 posted soon with a change log attached.

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sure that the firmware is for these models ? The 0620 is DH_IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_MultiLang_NP_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.17.R.200620.bin, while the 0717 is General_IPC-HX5XXX-Volt-MCU_V2.800.12JW000.0.R.200717.bin

c_snyder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The firmware bin I used is DH_IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.800.12JW000.0.R.200717. It's listed on the N45DJ62 which is I believe the north american model number for the fixed lens 5442 series.

On this webpage. DahuaWiki

Last edited:

c_snyder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to add that. I don't "condone" any firmware at all just noticed they released the 717 and I was experimenting with it. :) Thanks for the info on the 717 btw i'll be sure to update my cams with your new release since mine are 5442tm-ase models. I was a little leery of the dahua wiki site anyway not knowing if those NA model numbers really did correspond correctly to our international units.

I didn't like that it added a black box background to the time and channel name overlays anyway. Hopefully 731 turns out good!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to add that. I don't "condone" any firmware at all just noticed they released the 717 and I was experimenting with it. :) Thanks for the info on the 717 btw i'll be sure to update my cams with your new release since mine are 5442tm-ase models. I was a little leery of the dahua wiki site anyway not knowing if those NA model numbers really did correspond correctly to our international units.

I didn't like that it added a black box background to the time and channel name overlays anyway. Hopefully 731 turns out good!
Keep working on it. When we get good news will post here .

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
l funzione SSA è una rivoluzione positiva per le IPC CAM peccato che la serie lite non code di questa funzione

AnsonQ

n3wb
Reaction score
On the IPC-T5442T-ZE , this firmware the SMD is not working correctly. If I set it for human only or automobile only, it takes a snap shot every second all day long and writes to the SD Card.
Video will record at will, either with an actual object in the frame of view or not. Its erratic to when it records.
The sort feature for the most part, but not all only correct sorts some of the clips and not all.
Again, this is writing these file's to the internal SD card.
Yesterday when I looked, I had 5986 stills recorded one each second.
I set the sensitivity to low, and today as this point I still have recorded 1362 snaps, one each second.
Today.
View attachment 67084

Yesterday.
View attachment 67083

Yesterday sorted by SMD human filter. Majority are false positives.
View attachment 67085

Video Captures to SD card. SMD set for human, picks up both vehicles humans, and just random captures.
View attachment 67086

Smart IR is better, but like @Wildcat_1 mentions, it has a ways to go yet.
@EMPIRETECANDY
How is the IVS working?
Im using the IPC-T5442TM-AS 6MM with 0620 FW, and the SMD totally messed up, it kept capturing the false video, some of the clips size went up to over 100Mb with nothing(no human, no vehicle).
I also tried IVS and the results were almost the same as it couldn't pick up any human or vehicle and kept doing the random recordings.

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dahua andrebbe citata in giudizio per prodotti non conformi sul mercato ! Questa è la verità, noi continuiamo ad aqusiare i loro prodotti e non c'è un solo prodotto che non dia problemi! Non fanno quello che promettono ! Sleale !