IPC-T5442T-ZE IPC-T5442TM-AS latest new firmware IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.20.R.200903

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Latest new one released, please use this link to make update.

fstfrd50

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can this firmware be used on PDE5P3W2-S/A/AI/AD. ( Dahua OEM partners ) Techvision? Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Given that it si not even in the 5442 series and from a different sensor series as well, I seriously doubt it. Kind of like trying to put a 440 hemi into a Honda Fit.

smole

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What is the safest way to update the FW? Using IE bring all the settings to default and then update or?

Last edited:

ArnonZ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys are saving the camera settings and use it after factory defaults each time you do FW upgrade.
Though it makes sense, I was afraid that loading the old settings may loose the whole point of doing factory defaults.
But when you make an upgrade, and you own more than one or two cams it gets to be a big pain to do all of your settings again, including drawingIVS rules etc.

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys are saving the camera settings and use it after factory defaults each time you do FW upgrade.
Though it makes sense, I was afraid that loading the old settings may loose the whole point of doing factory defaults.
But when you make an upgrade, and you own more than one or two cams it gets to be a big pain to do all of your settings again, including drawingIVS rules etc.
That's all "relative". If you would export your old backup, and there are unknown parameters, or badly formatted settings (eg date/time), you might indeed end up with a dirty system.

I do save those config backups to, just in case, but as with many IT systems, what helps is "documentation". I've got common settings for all of my cams (eg video settings/bandwidth) which are copied over on the NVR towards all the connected cams, for IVS, I got a screenshot in one document. If all fails, I've got my SMTP configuration, NTP and all others well documented. I don't mind loosing my configuration.

Hope this helps!
CC

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
OK, I have never updated cam's firmware. What is the difference between 'default' and 'factory default'? And how do you do each?
default just clear the old fw's history files in the system.
'factory default' Make camera back when you open the new box. All settingS removed.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
latest firmware working great, and IVS, human detection over cars is better for me. 5442-Z4E
Thanks for your reporting back, we still work on this firmware and make them perfect as we did on the old king camera IPC-HDW5231R-ZE. That one also has a lot of problems at beginning. But lastly we make them working great.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
factory default brings you all the way back to default 192.168.1.108 ip adress

oknoob

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok I upgrade thru the nvr with USB the only way. But I can't Default the camera. Do I have to default or is ok? It showing me the new firmware.

auzzzie

n3wb
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY

I see the IPC-HDW5541HP-AS-PV is listed as supported, which is the PAL version. Is the NTSC IPC-HDW5541H-AS-PV supported by this firmware?

Thanks