IPC-EW5541-AS Dahua camera from Andy

Teeauu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I bought a IPC-EW5541-AS from Andy on Amazon a month or so ago. I knew that Blue Iris couldn't de-warp the views but it is a neat camera to play with. So now I really would like to get a camera that Blue Iris can work with that de-warps on it own. Does anyone have any recomendations on a 180 degree camera that outputs multiple views?

Teeauu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, but I don't believe it can de-warp during live viewing which is unfortunate.

Teeauu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hmm,why not use the smartpss to watch? It supports the dewarp
I've been thinking about that, using BI to record and control and PSS to view. I really would prefer a camera that de-warped though.

Teeauu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Breakout the piggy bank!

Outdoor: AXIS M3057-PLVE Mk II
Indoor: Axis M3067-P

Dewarped 90 degree streams up to 30fps. You would treat each stream in BI as a different camera.
That is one of the cameras I've been looking at actually, will probably be what I purchase. A shame that Dahua doesn't make one at a reasonable price.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
That is one of the cameras I've been looking at actually, will probably be what I purchase. A shame that Dahua doesn't make one at a reasonable price.
Axis is cheap? I never think they sell cheap things. :D

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Teeauu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've found some used that are in the $125 to $150 range. As long as the do what I want I'll be happy. Still looking though.

kobebeef

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Purchase Dahua 5 series NVR.
You can turn the fisheye into a flat surface.

Teeauu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I really don't want to purchase an NVR, right now I have 32 cameras on BI. Last time I looked at NVR's they got real expensive when you started seeing that many cameras. Thank you though!