IPC-E3541F-AS-M SMD 3.0 IPC-HX5(4)(3)XXX-Leo_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.29.R.210630.zip

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

This series SMD3.0 firmware is ready, please check and make some upgrade as soon as possible.

Model List

IPC-T3441T-ZAS
IPC-T3541T-ZAS
IPC-E3541F-AS-M
What is New?
1. Support new audio codec materials(New Hardware part Update)
2. Equipment supports cloud operation and maintenance LLDP function
3. DMSS supports distinguishing and querying SMD person/car video
4. Cloud operation and maintenance IoT tunnel web jump success rate and time-consuming optimization
5. Fix the problem that the focus value changes in manual focus mode after the movement lens device is restarted
6. For devices that support AI Codec, fix the problem of abnormal login web coding interface for non-default accounts
7. Fix the problem that the RTMP streaming network and port are all connected, but the third-party streaming media cannot receive the stream
8. Fix the problem that IVSS cannot initialize some devices

Download link is in the attached file.

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

T-Halen

n3wb
Reaction score
Picked up a IPC-E3541F-AS-M to replace a failed Hikvision of similar size. Got to playing with it today, and so far I'm pretty happy. First question: Where in the software interface can I find the model number? I expected it to be in the Information>Version screen, but it's not there.
Thanks.

R7r7

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm getting "update package invalid and update failed" for a HDW3449H-AS-PV using this firmware, 1st time I have seen this. Any suggestions on how to resolve?

deli

n3wb
Reaction score
When trying the config tool i get an error icon after trying to upload the dahua logo firmware that you specified.

Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 16.49.13.png