how to see blueiris video and clips

nebbiadigiorno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i have a server that runs blueiris, and that server does not have a monitor. is it possible to see blueiri's clips with the blueiris visualizator in an another pc? i don't want to export the videos or uses teamviewr et similia, i would see the video with the blueiris software.
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i have a server that runs blueiris, and that server does not have a monitor. is it possible to see blueiri's clips with the blueiris visualizator in an another pc? i don't want to export the videos or uses teamviewr et similia, i would see the video with the blueiris software.
Thanks
You can use a web browser and view the clips with via the blue iris webserver. Blue iris does not have a full client at this time. It is supposed to be something that will be introduced in the future.

nebbiadigiorno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You can use a web browser and view the clips with via the blue iris webserver. Blue iris does not have a full client at this time. It is supposed to be something that will be introduced in the future.
i know that i can use the web server, but it's not as advanced as the real server. i hope the future is near..... :D thank's for the replay!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BP2208 has the viewing system that you need: ui2.htm

Alternatively, RDP, TeamViewer or SolarWinds MRC allow you to remote into your server and configure Blue Iris.

nebbiadigiorno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i already use ui2, but is not as reactive and fluid like the integrated software in blue iris server. I also use team viewr but it's not the same thing as have a dedicated client.